+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Living in the Caribbean wanting to return

May 30, 2008
My Husband is a born Canadian. His parents moved to the Caribbean when he was 3 years old.

He is now 37 years old and would like to relocate to Canada with his wife and two kids.

He has a Bachelors Degree in Business Management and over 5 years experience in Retail Management. I have GCE A ‘Level and is currently working in the banking industry for over 8 years. Our Kids are 4 and 1 years old.

How easy would it be for us to relocate to Canada at the same time?
Is their any kind of assistance we can apply to get help to relocate?

Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Alicia_gomes@yahoo.com said:
My Husband is a born Canadian. His parents moved to the Caribbean when he was 3 years old.

He is now 37 years old and would like to relocate to Canada with his wife and two kids.

He has a Bachelors Degree in Business Management and over 5 years experience in Retail Management. I have GCE A ‘Level and is currently working in the banking industry for over 8 years. Our Kids are 4 and 1 years old.

How easy would it be for us to relocate to Canada at the same time?
Is their any kind of assistance we can apply to get help to relocate?

Thanks in advance.
1. If the husband is a Canadian his 2 children are as well, he should apply for Proof of Citizenship
2. He can sponsor his wife while residing outside Canada. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-how.asp
3. You are on your own, there is no relocation assistance available.

PMM