+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Judiciary Collapse in Pre 2008 Backlog Litigation.

applicantpre8

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Now Tired of Waiting...........
Med's Done....
Eye side getting weak & weak waiting POSTMAN & checking Email
A girl was raped and she visit a police station for complaint. In police station she was raped again by the policemen. She complaints to Director General of Police. Again she was raped by DGP. She complaint to Member of Parliament, Minister and prime Minister. They also raped her. Then she goes to court for complaint, Lawyers and judge also raped her. Everybody raped her, because Govt, Minister, lawyer, Judge, Police is corrupt. Where to complaint? Where she will get the Justice? Everybody is CORRUPT and EVIL.

When those people who are assigned duty to save people and give JUSTICE are turned to evil then nobody can save her.

So, same is here with us. Everybody is looting us. Canadian Minister, MP's, Lawyers, Judge, Union Leaders etc. Main strategy is WASH HANDS IN RUNNING WATER. Who will bother? God also cannot save us in this situation. Because this Kenney and Rennie are beyond God now days.

Canada used our money for 10 Years. Invested it and get huge profit. And corrupt Rennie under influence of Kenney refused us to give interest/compensation. What a Judgement? What a Justice and Fainess??

A simple calculation. If 40000 applicants are from only India out of 100000 applications. And we consider an average two adults and two kids from an average family per application. Then minimum fee which is paid by per applicant to CIC is Rs 50000/- approx. Where 20000/- per adult and 6000/- per minor.

Now simple calculation is

40000 applications * Rs 50000/- == Rs 200,000,00,00/- means Rs 200 Crores. In Millions Rs2000 MILLIONS.

Rs 2000 Millions were used by Canadian Govt. collected from us fro 10 YEARS. Where is Interest/Compensation. Now please calculate about the 1,000,00 application around the world.

Calculation in Dollars. 100000 applications * $1400 = [size=20pt] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:$140000000. Or 140 MILLIONS. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

According to Kenney's Official statement in Budget is :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:$130 MILLIONS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: which is used for 10 years by Canada. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

This is JUSTICE BY RENNIE?????? WELDONE! WELDONE!.. Justice Rennie under the influence of Kenney used his power very cleverly and feels proud standing on the Bulk GRAVEYARD OF 300000 PEOPLE's HOPES, feelings, future etc including kids of 10 years. These kids were taught by their parents from birth that they are going to be Canadians soon.

Canadian Court and Justice Rennie permit Kenney and Canadian Govt. to loot applicants and repeat this SCAM again & again from all over the world. First demand money from applicants from world, use this money for 10-15 years. Then terminate their applications and issue new NOC list to grab new BAKRA's/Fishes. This way Canada is living on the money looted/collected from applicants of the world.

I am now at the age of 38. When, I appied for immigration, my age was of 28 years. I lost and waste young & energetic 10 years of my life. Approximately, 6th part of average life (considering average life 60 years)..

Will KENNEY give me those young years BACK.. He will feel the HEAT in FUTURE.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME CANADA SHAME SHAME SHAME CANADA

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
I Understand your pain completely but copying and pasting the same post over and over will not help. Actually forum members can not help you at all,,it is either you appeal or accept the situation as it is. Sorry life is not fair.

applicantpre8

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Now Tired of Waiting...........
Med's Done....
Eye side getting weak & weak waiting POSTMAN & checking Email
Dear Hopeful,

I know that forum members cannot help me and all Pre 2008 applicants are terminated. But, now the whole world should know the real FACE of Canada.

Now the question is not of PR. The question is we got CHEATED by Canadian Govt. Our money is used for 10 years. Getting PR is our right or not, is a debatable question. But, Interest on Fee paid before 10 years and Compensation is our Right. We will not let Kenney easy way to run from this fight against Injustice. We have nothing to loose now. Only Canadian Govt. and Kenney will loose. I, know its not easy task, but we will fight till our victory. If we can wait for ten years in a Queue. We have very strong will power and determination to fight against this INJUSTICE of Canada.

Our basic rights are seized by BLACK LAW of Kenney.
1. Interest
2. Compensation
3.Right to file case against CIC/Kenney.

That's why Canada is getting HUMAN RIGHT AWARD...

Our fight is not over. It is started now. We will, drag Canada in world organisation, International court of Justice, World Human Right organisation and our Local courts for this CANADIAN OFFICIAL SCAM. Kenney can Influence Canadian court but not whole world.

hopeful4 said:
I Understand your pain completely but copying and pasting the same post over and over will not help. Actually forum members can not help you at all,,it is either you appeal or accept the situation as it is. Sorry life is not fair.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Probably, I will not going to apply for Canada ever. God has helped me and all my family is with me in UK now.

I loved Canada more than any place, but there was illusion that it is best place on Earth. The people are really nice, but the current government has done unbelievable damage to the applicants.

It is really a cruel act on the poor immigrants who have been waiting for many years. All those years are stolen from their lives. How can you do that to someone? How can you do that with that many people.

This act is against humanity.