+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Immigration

AJHJ

Sep 29, 2015
Hello Experts,

I am new here and need some helpful information/thoughts from experts. I am in US from last 6 years and have Masters degree in Computer Information Systems and working from 2011. My spouse is with me and doing her masters too. I checked on the various sites for Point system calculation but need in-depth of the process. Also, I was arrested 3.5 years back for a shoplifting case and later case dismissed without prejudiced. I have a sealed letter from court on that for verification. Is this arrest will make any issue for me in the Canadian immigration process?

Please suggest!!

Thanks in advance

AJ_HJ

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont think it will be a problem if you can get clean police certificate from US authorities.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Yeah, they might ask for details about your case, but as long as you have proof of the dismissal and case details or court papers, you're fine. I was made to do this for a relative I represented,

Wyzfreedom11

Feb 11, 2016
bellaluna said:
Yeah, they might ask for details about your case, but as long as you have proof of the dismissal and case details or court papers, you're fine. I was made to do this for a relative I represented,
Hi, I am in the similar situation and I am seeking lawyer to help. Would you kindly talk with me to possibly represent me?