+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Immigration Medical Test Details

Smtg

Apr 15, 2019
Hello All,

I have recently been issued ITA by CIC, and I want to ask about a problem I am facing. I have recently been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, and I got my medical tests done in which the result of HBA1C was 8.9, down from about 13 a few months ago. I had my Serum Creatine done, which was 0.6 and MicroAlbumin Urine test done, which showed that the result was above 300 mg (Macroalbuminuria). Is this going to be a problem for the Canadian Immigration process, or is the result acceptable?

If any one who has gone through the similar process could guide me, I would be very thankful to them for any help they can give me..

Isha295

Feb 17, 2022
a
Hello All,

I have recently been issued ITA by CIC, and I want to ask about a problem I am facing. I have recently been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, and I got my medical tests done in which the result of HBA1C was 8.9, down from about 13 a few months ago. I had my Serum Creatine done, which was 0.6 and MicroAlbumin Urine test done, which showed that the result was above 300 mg (Macroalbuminuria). Is this going to be a problem for the Canadian Immigration process, or is the result acceptable?

If any one who has gone through the similar process could guide me, I would be very thankful to them for any help they can give me..
Hi Can you share your medical test experience. Did the Hba1C of 8.9 pose any issue? Did they did your Hba1C test? Thanks. I am going to apply for work permit and I am diabetic.