+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian experience from two different jobs

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
Yes, you can. If both of your job falls on NOC 0, A or B then CEC applicant can apply. I had applied showing 1 year experience with 2 different NOC, I already got PPR.
Hi Renesa,

I hope you see this and respond to my message. I would really appreciate your help. I also have one year experience with 2 different NOCs 11 months & 10 months. What did you list as your primary NOC when creating ur profile. Please help me! Thanks for your kindness!

hoy115

Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys,

I am in the same situation, I have obtained 900 hours of work experience in NOC Level A, and I am about to change to another job under NOC level B, hopefully, I can get 1560 hours experience after this job.

I have read all the answers in this forum and it seems the 1560 hours come from different jobs under NOC level O, A, B does count in terms of hours requirement but, it doesn't guarantee you get the award points (40 points) when you actually in the applying process( which I think the points you have in total without the 40 points will be too low to be invited).

I hope someone who actually has been through all of this could help a little clarifying this type of issues

Junaidch1

Nov 4, 2019
I have applied Express Entry under CEC and got Invitation to Apply as well. But while I was going through my profile , I just noticed something that I selected my Primary occupation as NOC 0 (Managers Category). While in my total 1 year experience I have 6 months experience in NOC0 And 6 months in NOCB. Also my current job comes under NOCB. So should I change my Primary Occupation to other NOCB (Match to my current Job) or it doesnot matter?
What should I do.
Please help me out here. As now I need to submit all the documents within 60 days. And I don't want to mess it up.
Thankyou

Junaidch1

Nov 4, 2019
Please anyone here. Suggest me. Should i change my primary occupation NOC code or this only matters for FSW candidates. I am confused. However I already got an invitation so should I just submit my documents , no need to change any thing at this point?