+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Experience Class

Jawline

Feb 3, 2019
Hello everyone,,
My application (AOR August 29) got cancelled as incomplete since the officer didn't deem my PCC acceptable. I received another ITA last week and I am going to apply soon with the right PCC. I was wondering if submitting a revised reference letter for one of my work experiences is going to be a problem? The previous letter is borderline and the duties can match the NOC description up to 60% but I am worried that it may not. The content of the new letter is mostly the same except I added 2 more bullet points to match with the NOC description better. The letter also states my salary bumps since the previous one only stated my latest salary. Should I submit my application with the old letter and hope for the best or use the new letter?

Thanks,

Jawline...

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hello everyone,,
My application (AOR August 29) got cancelled as incomplete since the officer didn't deem my PCC acceptable. I received another ITA last week and I am going to apply soon with the right PCC. I was wondering if submitting a revised reference letter for one of my work experiences is going to be a problem? The previous letter is borderline and the duties can match the NOC description up to 60% but I am worried that it may not. The content of the new letter is mostly the same except I added 2 more bullet points to match with the NOC description better. The letter also states my salary bumps since the previous one only stated my latest salary. Should I submit my application with the old letter and hope for the best or use the new letter?

Thanks,

Jawline...
That should not be a problem at all. This will be deemed a new application altogether and has no link with your cancelled application

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
. Should I submit my application with the old letter and hope for the best or use the new letter?
You can use the new letter, no problem.

Jawline

Feb 3, 2019
Hello everyone,,
My application (AOR August 29) got cancelled as incomplete since the officer didn't deem my PCC acceptable. I received another ITA last week and I am going to apply soon with the right PCC. I was wondering if submitting a revised reference letter for one of my work experiences is going to be a problem? The previous letter is borderline and the duties can match the NOC description up to 60% but I am worried that it may not. The content of the new letter is mostly the same except I added 2 more bullet points to match with the NOC description better. The letter also states my salary bumps since the previous one only stated my latest salary. Should I submit my application with the old letter and hope for the best or use the new letter mobdro lucky patcher kodi?

Thanks,

Jawline...
Thank you my issue has been solved,...