+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Experience Class VS Spousal Sponsorship

iNcorruptible

Aug 26, 2010
Hello all, and thank you for making this forum a highly informative one.

I have been working here in Canada for the past two years and am thankful to have met my current wife here in Canada.
I have been pondering applying for permanent residency and am eligible for both the spousal sponsorship and the Canadian Experience Class.

In your experience which route would be the fastest/easier to apply for?
Any specific advice/recommendations?

Thank you

jimihendrix

Sep 6, 2010
hi there
i am a pr in canada, and i am supposed to get married to my gf in india next year.
but the family of my gf wants me to sponsor her before marriage - basically so tht she doesnt have to stay alone in india.
is there any way i can sponsor her before the marriage so tht we can both come to canada together after marriage ?
thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jimihendrix said:
hi there
i am a pr in canada, and i am supposed to get married to my gf in india next year.
but the family of my gf wants me to sponsor her before marriage - basically so tht she doesnt have to stay alone in india.
is there any way i can sponsor her before the marriage so tht we can both come to canada together after marriage ?
thanks
No, there is no fiancee class anymore and as you are a PR you will have to remain in Canada during the processing of the PR application.