+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian experience class(CEC) join here for March 2021 application

Vjkumar822

Jul 24, 2017
Hi all join here for CEC class march 2021 application. I submitted my application on 03 march ,AOR same day and my medical is upfront now waiting for biometric request letter.
Thanks

khalidkhancad

May 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I have two questions here, Please give your valuable suggestion.

When I created my EE profile I put my spouse as non-accompanying due to the CRS score was going 20 points down plus her ECA and IELTS was not done. Now I've changed spouse status non-accompanying to accompanying now as my CRS score will never go down beyond 75. Is it okay to do so? If anyone could share the LOE format for this situation that would be a great help.

When I created the EE profile I filled 20K CAD in proof of funds. Since I have got ITA in the CEC category so is it mandatory to show proof of funds now. Can I just upload LOE saying that CEC does not have to be met with funds criteria? Please help.

Thanks.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
ITA - February 14, 2021
File submitted and AOR - March 2, 2021
Medical Upfront - Completed on February 21, 2021
Waiting for MP and Biometrics (maybe I'm exempted because of my WP application?)

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
ITA :- 14 Feb 2021
Still waiting for PCC from India, and lawyer to do there work. I don't know why my lawyer is ignoring me, after paying so much :(

Oindrila

Mar 6, 2021
Hello everyone, i need help with my application. I did my 2 years diploma from a college but it took 3 years because after my 3rd semester i did co op for a full year(it was a part of the program) and then went back to school and finished studies. Now in the personal activity list should i include this year as a co op or total years as a study year? Also i did not graduate from the co op program because in order to graduate from a co op program i had to complete 6 semesters. But i decided to complete only 4 semesters and graduate as a normal diploma program. Please advise.... thank you!

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
Hello,

I need some help, with the following situation.
I did my engineering from Canada. I came here as international student on 2013 and completed my degree 2019. In my 2015 fall semester, I was alleged with academic miss conduct and the case investigating run in to winter 2016 semester due to which I couldn’t take my winter semester. I also received my pgwp and I didn’t mention this when I applied for pgwp. My question is do I need to mention this in my express entry profile. and back in 2018 I had only left 2 classes and my university gave me a latter which I attached with my pgwp and successfully got my pgwp. My question is do I need to mention again in my express entry profile. and if I didn’t would it effect my PR application.

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have two questions here, Please give your valuable suggestion.

When I created my EE profile I put my spouse as non-accompanying due to the CRS score was going 20 points down plus her ECA and IELTS was not done. Now I've changed spouse status non-accompanying to accompanying now as my CRS score will never go down beyond 75. Is it okay to do so? If anyone could share the LOE format for this situation that would be a great help.

When I created the EE profile I filled 20K CAD in proof of funds. Since I have got ITA in the CEC category so is it mandatory to show proof of funds now. Can I just upload LOE saying that CEC does not have to be met with funds criteria? Please help.

Thanks.
You don't need proof of funds for CEC application.