+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian experience class - Canadian + Foreign Work experience point calculation.

kunjanpatel112

Jun 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding my express entry profile,

Actually I haven't mentioned my part-time job work history/experience before getting my ITA in
work experience section. And I added all part-time in activity section after getting my ITA. I only mentioned NOC B category job in my profile before getting ITA.

So, if I removed/added my part time jobs from the experience section and mentioned in activities, that would be okay or it will create problems in making decision?

Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding my express entry profile,

Actually I haven't mentioned my part-time job work history/experience before getting my ITA in
work experience section. And I added all part-time in activity section after getting my ITA. I only mentioned NOC B category job in my profile before getting ITA.

So, if I removed/added my part time jobs from the experience section and mentioned in activities, that would be okay or it will create problems in making decision?

Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you
It’s unclear what did you do. So you added part time work in work history AFTER ITA, and now you want to remove it and move it to personal activities? Sounds like you haven’t submitted your app, so it’s fine to move things around as long as your CRS does not fall below the cut off score and you still meet MEC.

kunjanpatel112

Jun 30, 2020
It’s unclear what did you do. So you added part time work in work history AFTER ITA, and now you want to remove it and move it to personal activities? Sounds like you haven’t submitted your app, so it’s fine to move things around as long as your CRS does not fall below the cut off score and you still meet MEC.
Actually, I didn’t add my part time job experience while creating profile for Express Entry as I am not claiming CRS points for my part time job. I added part time job experience in activity section while submitting applications for express entry.
Moreover, I mentioned wrong DLI no of my university in profile before getting ITA and updated that DLI no while submitting application. Actually I was confused that there is “O” or “0” in DLI no and I mentioned one letter “0” instead “O” in profile and updated it after getting ITA and I didn’t attach any letter of explanation.

So my my question was that , will that create any problem for making any decisions for my PR ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Actually, I didn’t add my part time job experience while creating profile for Express Entry as I am not claiming CRS points for my part time job. I added part time job experience in activity section while submitting applications for express entry.
Moreover, I mentioned wrong DLI no of my university in profile before getting ITA and updated that DLI no while submitting application. Actually I was confused that there is “O” or “0” in DLI no and I mentioned one letter “0” instead “O” in profile and updated it after getting ITA and I didn’t attach any letter of explanation.

So my my question was that , will that create any problem for making any decisions for my PR ?
So you added your other work under the personal activities section?? That’s fine, since no points will be granted.

no idea on DLI. Sorry.

kunjanpatel112

Jun 30, 2020