+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian equivalency of the 16 years of education in pakistan (MBA)

student2014

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hello friends,
Can any one please tell me that what is the required educational criteria in order to apply for the Canadian PR ?
I have done MBA in Finance in Karachi, Pakistan and my 16 years of education are complete.
MBA is equal to which educational level in Canada? What is the required educational level in order to apply for it?
Should I apply to WES?
Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you want to apply for PR through the FSW program then you must submit your education to WES (or another approved organization) for assessment. WES will determine what your education is equivalent to in Canada.

student2014

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
OK thanks mate. But in general do they require an international degree equivalent to a Canadian bachelor degree to get eligible for a PR?

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
most probably assessing authority will give you equivalence to there undergrad and you will be able to claim 21 marks....

student2014 said:
Hello friends,
Can any one please tell me that what is the required educational criteria in order to apply for the Canadian PR ?
I have done MBA in Finance in Karachi, Pakistan and my 16 years of education are complete.
MBA is equal to which educational level in Canada? What is the required educational level in order to apply for it?
Should I apply to WES?
Thanks.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
not necessary.... in order to get PR visa one should have 67 marks....

student2014 said:
OK thanks mate. But in general do they require an international degree equivalent to a Canadian bachelor degree to get eligible for a PR?

student2014

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
OK thanks. But what is the overall marking criteria? some points should be of age , experience , test scores....
most probably assessing authority will give you equivalence to there undergrad and you will be able to claim 21 marks....

[/quote]

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
go through this link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

student2014 said:
OK thanks. But what is the overall marking criteria? some points should be of age , experience , test scores....

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
student2014 said:
Hello friends,
Should I apply to WES?
Thanks.
If your qualifications are from HEC recognized institutions than you will get the equivalence like that:
1-Upto HSC -----------12 years of education:: Canadian High school
2- They will combine your bachelors degree and masters and will give you a 4 years bachelors degree with business concentration.

You will get the score of 16 years education. Wish you good luck.

Reactions: Hafsa Riaz

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
student2014 said:
Hello friends,
Should I apply to WES?
Thanks.
Sir

14 Years

Stay Blessed

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear,

I have 2 years Bsc and 2.5 years of MBA. How much marks i can get? some told me 21 while some are saying 22 also possible? Please advise

Crucialguy

Oct 24, 2018
Hello everyone. I have the same query. Although the equilency will be determined by WES.
I have done BBA hons followed by MBA 1.5years from HEC recognized university COMSATS Islamabad. In general, from your experience please guide will it be equivent to Masters or Bachelors with 1 year diploma or just Bachelors?
In addition, my wife have done BSC hons and MS=MPHIL from PU Lahore in Microbiology, what will be equilency for her?

DKHAN

Feb 20, 2020
Hello everyone. I have the same query. Although the equilency will be determined by WES.
I have done BBA hons followed by MBA 1.5years from HEC recognized university COMSATS Islamabad. In general, from your experience please guide will it be equivent to Masters or Bachelors with 1 year diploma or just Bachelors?
In addition, my wife have done BSC hons and MS=MPHIL from PU Lahore in Microbiology, what will be equilency for her?
Have you got your ECA, if yes, from which organization? I have done BBA hons and MS Project management from Comsats, but WES gave me equivalency as 4 year bachelor degree.

Azam.khan1

Sep 25, 2020
Ok guys here the news i have done 2 years bsc from karachi university and 2 years mpa from comsat islamabad. I got two or more degree and certificate

Huma Ahmad

Mar 11, 2022
Hi, First I did 2 years B.com. Then I did 2 years Master of Business Studies(MBS) from Virtual University and then did 2 years Master of Administration (Equiv. to MS) from same university. Will my MBA(Equiv. to MS) still be considered a graduate degree?