Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello.

I’m an ACCA member and I applied for membership of the Canadian CPA of BC. I was admitted as a member. Can this qualify as a Canadian degree or diploma for the purpose of express entry and, if so, how can I use it?

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hello.

I’m an ACCA member and I applied for membership of the Canadian CPA of BC. I was admitted as a member. Can this qualify as a Canadian degree or diploma for the purpose of express entry and, if so, how can I use it?
Nope. The points are for acquiring Canadian qualification while studying full time. You got CPABC via MRA route so that isn't like studying for it.

btw, can you please share how long does it take to get our membership approved after submission of CPD course completion certificate? I am planning to submit my CPD after receiving PPR so just want to make sure i have membership in hand while landing. Appreciate if you could please list step by step process with timeline after submission of CPD certification and resume to them as this is the step i am currently on.

Reactions: gpdave

neyo411

Feb 13, 2018
Hello.

Hi Darkside,

Can you please explain how you applied for the CPA designation. I have seen many conflicting information online and confused at the moment. I'm also an ACCA member looking to land in September as a PR.

Thanks

neyo411

Feb 13, 2018
Hello.

If you qualified in the last 5 years (ACCA) you may be able to eligble for the Oxford brookes degree

binjay

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone. I am an ACCA member, but does not have an Oxford Brookes degree nor am I eligible for it anymore. If I do MSC from university of London (it's just a six months module for ACCA members) will that fulfil the education criteria for CPA?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hello everyone. I am an ACCA member, but does not have an Oxford Brookes degree nor am I eligible for it anymore. If I do MSC from university of London (it's just a six months module for ACCA members) will that fulfil the education criteria for CPA?
they are asking for 4 years Bachelors