Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
05-03-2010
Hi,
Anyone who applied in Canadian College in BC? They got the lowest tuition fee. They reply fast. I sent all my documents via email and they offer me a slot right away.

Here's the website for more info: http://canadiancollege.com/

Just sharing in case anybody wants to consider this school.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
This fine but given it is a private not public college may have problems when applying for a PGWP unless they meet very specific additional requirements to that required by public colleges so something to check out.

t_rizvil

Star Member
May 26, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
05-03-2010
Hi, yes they meet specific requirements to qualify for PGWP.
I didn't take IELTS anymore since the medium of instruction from the school that I graduated from is English. Do you think this will be ok from the immigration/embassy side?

Bs65 said:
This fine but given it is a private not public college may have problems when applying for a PGWP unless they meet very specific additional requirements to that required by public colleges so something to check out.

mh999

Dec 14, 2016
hello,
your post about the college attract me because i am also searching ab management diploma with cheap fees so after little search i advising you to not join in this college as will be impossible to get pr according to pnp of BC "A diploma from an eligible public post-secondary institution in Canada. Diplomas from private institutions are not eligible for this program."
and you can check the official website of BC pnp in https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/About-the-BC-PNP

the best province to get pr is manitoba but i did not find any cheap diploma there if you find anything new keep me update please,