+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Civil Engineering University with the Easiest Admission requirements

rxrugs

Jun 30, 2011
Hi Guys?

I am really getting frustrated with the speed at which Some Canadian Universities are taking during the application process.

Hence I would like to know if you guys know of any Canadian Civil Engineering University with the Easiest and Fastest Admission requirements

Most of these guys like Calgary and Regina want Original Transcripts and they take forever to respond even to the simplest queries

Kind re

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
All the well reputed universities requires original transcripts/references for their admission. As far as I know, there is no university with "easiest and fastest admission requirements". They all maintain a mainstream standard and hence they follow similar rules. Sometimes, the processing time of colleges are bit faster compared to universities.

Then again, if you want to study Civil Engineering, you don't want that degree from a C grade university right?

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING FOR THE STICKER :p
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
C grade Universtiy? e.g?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
romakhalil said:
C grade Universtiy? e.g?
Universities like:
Yorkville University
First Nations University of Canada
NSCAD University
etc.

I don't have the whole list and I am not sure whether I am right or not. But there is some sort of ranking in Canada like uToronto,uAlberta,uCalgary,uMcgill,uBC,etc are always within A to A- ranking. Even my supervisor once said that University of Windsor is considered as C grade university (I have no clue about this!).

All I meant was you should spend your money on a well reputed university for earning your degree :D

haseebjamal

Dec 16, 2011
i think you should apply to university of Alberta. They have a preliminary online application system in which you have to use scanned docs and then if you are eligible only then you will pay the fee and do the rest of the process.