+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canadian citizenship test urgent concern

ompuri

Jan 21, 2012
Hello,

I recently gave my citizenship test in Mississauga, 3085 Glen Erin Dr. Now there was this scantron answer paper and a question booklet that we received. I did not blacken the circle on the scantron sheet which asked for the version # of the question booklet. Is that going to be a problem for me or does the citizenship officer blacken the circle when you hand in the question booklet and the answer scantron to him/her. I am really worried about this. Please help me. Should i go back to the office and ask them what should be done? Anyone else gave the test in Mississauga??

Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If they don't know which version you had, they can not grade your exam. You should go back to talk to them about it.

ompuri

Jan 21, 2012
I went back the same day and i asked the security guy there and he said "oh we get many people who forget the version number so when u hand the papers in, the officer does the darkening of the version number".
That calmed me down but im still nervous about it. I guess i shuld go back and ask the officer itself.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I took the test yesterday, the officer told us not to mark the version,
even when i submitted the sheet i clearified again if i mark the version, he said NO, since
they will do this later on, so don't worry

Ritzgrov

Mar 8, 2012
Hey Guys, I also gave test this morning and I did not mark the version# on the scantron. Please tell me what will happen? I am really nervous. :(

Ritzgrov

Mar 8, 2012
Hi Mr.Ompuri,

I have the same concern as your's. I gave test yesterday and did not mark the version #. I went to the test center in Scarborough this morning, but the guy on reception said it is quite obvious that the examiner will put it. I just wanted to know that did u get any letter regarding your test result? Please reply, i am really nervous.
Thanks.