+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship May 2012 Test Result

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
p56208 said:
Hi May Batch @ Mississauga- Anybody who appeared for test in Mississauga on May 11th or around that time, got oath invitation letter?
Nope!
test on May 10, nothing as yet.
Hang in there buddy, we're getting closer!

shan2008

Jul 26, 2012
Today 17th august 2012 my citizenship status updated & I have received my Oath letter also.I am scheduled for Oath on 14th september 2012.thnx to God my waiting time is over & I am soo happy.
>Application received by CIC - may 19th 2011
>started application processing -October 26th 2011.
>Citizenship test - May 7th may2012(Scarborough center)
>Oath Date - 14th September 2012
Good Luck everyone
Thank you.....

sbg92

Jun 12, 2012
summerson said:
Hey sbg92 - Glad to hear you had your ceremony yesterday, I guess tomorrow you can apply for your passport, good luck.
Hi summerson!

We applied for our passports on August 18th and will be picking them up on the 27th. :)
As much as I wanted to do it the day following the ceremony, I can't because they have a new process now. You will have to wait for 2 business days to give CIC time to update the database so that passport canada can verify online if as to authenticity (I guess) of citizenship certificates.

summerson said:
This morning the website is updated and I am scheduled for Oath on August 30. Sooo happy...
I'm so glad you finally got your notice. :)
Congratulations!

sbg92

Jun 12, 2012
shan2008 said:
Today 17th august 2012 my citizenship status updated & I have received my Oath letter also.I am scheduled for Oath on 14th september 2012.thnx to God my waiting time is over & I am soo happy.
Congratulations shan2008! :)
Now you can breathe easy...

sbg92

Jun 12, 2012
paraug99 said:
Nope!
test on May 10, nothing as yet.
Hang in there buddy, we're getting closer!
Hi paraug99,

I appreciate your positive attitude. :)
It really does help. And yes, you are surely getting closer to the front of the line.

p56208

May 30, 2012
By the grace of God, It's my pleaseure to share that I got notice of invitation to Oath this morning scheduled on September 6th. I had my test on May 11th at Mississauga CIC. It took me 4 months from test to Oath.

May test batch @ Mississauga, it's your turn to receive Oath letters. I wish everybody Good Luck!

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
p56208 said:
By the grace of God, It's my pleaseure to share that I got notice of invitation to Oath this morning scheduled on September 6th. I had my test on May 11th at Mississauga CIC. It took me 4 months from test to Oath.

May test batch @ Mississauga, it's your turn to receive Oath letters. I wish everybody Good Luck!
Congratulations p56208!
i'm glad you've got your oath invitation.
yet in a way i'm confused and frustrated as i took the test on May 10th and the status is still in process!
anyhow, congratulations once again!

cfila

Jun 27, 2012
p56208 said:

Congratulations!

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
sbg92 said:
Hi paraug99,

I appreciate your positive attitude. :)
It really does help. And yes, you are surely getting closer to the front of the line.
Thanks sbg92!
And yes, you were right, seems like i was the next one in line after p56208.

I got back home after work and checked my mail box, lo and behold there was the cic oath invitation letter sitting there, LOL!
so as pretty much every one has stated, "by the grace of God AND BY THE GRACE OF OUR SO EFFICIENT CIC, i've been invited to attend the oath ceremony at Mississauga on September 6th" WHEW, what a drag!

I guess this is just another example of cic's efficiency! i've received the snail mail before the ecas update

GL everyone!