+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship March 2012 Test Result

HeyJude

Sep 12, 2012
Hi all,

I took my test @ the Scarborough on May 24, 2012 along with the family. I still haven't heard anything as the online status keeps saying "In Process". Hmm... should I be worried? I see on here that many folks who took their exams on May 2012 have received their updates.

I wonder if it takes longer when applying with the family, although that should have no effect on the time...

PetitNuage

Sep 3, 2012
Re: Canadian Citizenship May 2012 Test

Hi everybody

Quick update for those who had their tests in May 2012. I had mine on 28 May 2012 at Glen Erin, Mississauga.

Here's today's online application status "We sent you a notice on September 12, 2012 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 21, 2012 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us"

Good luck everybody :)

polarbear

Sep 17, 2012
hi guys, need your advice,

Is it safe to travel outside Canada for 6 months after applying for citizenship ????????????

will it have any negative impact on my application??????????

desibabu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
go to google and search for "Canadian citizenship status"
click on first link and follow the steps.

Client Application Status

you need to provide client id or PR CARD NUMBER ETC.

good luck. let me know any questions.

Raiya

Aug 30, 2012
thanks desibabu..
I followed the instructions but there's nothing available yet. Here's my story, I took the citizenship test in Feb, but until now I don't know if whether I passed the test or not :(

desibabu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Raiya,
can you please post your timeline.
6 months passed from the time test taken.

did you get hold of CIC helpdesk they might able to provide some information.
which local process center your application ?

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Raiya
I had my test on mar 29 but nothing yet as well. I spoke to cic and they told me i have passed and if 6 months pass by
with out a response from local office then i should call them and they will send a request to the local
office to get an update.
My advise for you is to call cic early morning at 8 am to be able to get through and ask them to send an
inquiry to your local office which they should do and you should be able to find out the status of your application
within days after wards.
Good luck and keep us posted of any update.

Raiya

Aug 30, 2012
thanks desibabu and taco..
I took my test at 200 - 877 Expo Blvd.
Vancouver, BC. anyone knows the cic number? maybe I should call them on monday morning?

thanks.

Raiya

Aug 30, 2012
Hi sophie..
calling the center line it's almost impossible to get the access :( I have tried too many time and I didn't get through lol

sharongau

Jun 11, 2012
Hi Raiya,

I found that calling in the afternoon was better for me. I could never get through in the morning. I don't know if that might be because they are in a different time zone?

Good luck!

Sharon