+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship March 2012 Test Result

zoia khan

Jul 23, 2012
Thank u jaroddz I was worried but now I am relaxxx they took long time around 4 months my husband got oath letter after 1.5 month last year
congrats rave in line

sophia44

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I wrote the citizenship test on April 24, 2012 , No result yet.
anyone else did the test in April? any news??

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
sophia44 said:
Hi all,

I wrote the citizenship test on April 24, 2012 , No result yet.
anyone else did the test in April? any news??
Read on another thread that someone who took the test on April 26 got their oath letter.
I would suggest you call or wait for another week.
good luck.

sunset66_71

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
ON
App. Filed.......
16-June-2016
dear Scarborough applicants,

today i checked my online status and I am happy to tell you that my oath ceremony is scheduled for August 2012.(Test was held on May 2012)

Total process time from receiving application till oath is 19 months (January 2011 to August 2012)

All the best to you all.

DoverP

Aug 8, 2012
Hi All:
Just a note to say that I took my test on May 25 2012( London Ontario office) and I got the notification to take the oath on August 22. Not sure where because this information I got from my file I check almost every hour!
Here is my timimg:
1- received application July 5, 2011
Sent you a letter and a book July 5, 2011
We started processing your application Feb 8 2012
We sent you a notice on May 3 2012 to appear and write the test on May 25 2012 :
we sent you a notice on August 2 2012 to appear and take the oath on August 22 at 9.15 am.
I dont have the letter yet and I dont know where the cerimony will take place.
Thanks.

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
DoverP said:
Hi All:
Just a note to say that I took my test on May 25 2012( London Ontario office) and I got the notification to take the oath on August 22. Not sure where because this information I got from my file I check almost every hour!
Here is my timimg:
1- received application July 5, 2011
Sent you a letter and a book July 5, 2011
We started processing your application Feb 8 2012
We sent you a notice on May 3 2012 to appear and write the test on May 25 2012 :
we sent you a notice on August 2 2012 to appear and take the oath on August 22 at 9.15 am.
I dont have the letter yet and I dont know where the cerimony will take place.
Thanks.
Congratulations DoverP!
good fer you.
I took the test on May 10 at Mississauga, nothing as yet, hopefully another week.
Good luck at your Oath ceremony( where ever it may be :))

raman1127

Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wrote test in march...still waiting...:(

PRC also expired.,,cant go outside country... should I renew My PRC or wait for citizenship

In Process status..

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 21, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 21, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 11, 2012.

We sent you a notice on February 21, 2012 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

DoverP

Aug 8, 2012
I Got the letter and the cerimony will be in London, Ontario, where I wrote the test.
Cheers

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Posted by: sharongau
Insert Quote
I took the exam on Feb. 27th and I still have no oath letter. CIC says I passed the exam and I don't need to see a judge but because my file was in Sudbury and now has been passed on the Mississauga I have to wait for the oath up to 6 months. It has been 5 months today so hopefully my wait is almost over. I hope it is soon because the waiting is hard on the nerves. I can't wait to be a Canadian citizen!
Posted on: July 27, 2012, 08:37:03 am Posted by: Dabulaila

hey sharongau
do not feel bad. i had my test on march 29th and yet to receive the oath invitation but passed the test like you.
my test was in st.clair but i believe since i have moved to maple maybe they are transferring my file to Scarborough office
and that is why it is delayed like you. just have to be patient.

sharongau

Jun 11, 2012
Hi Taco,

Thanks for your message. It is very frustrating having to wait but I am trying to stay patient.

I recently sent an email to CIC regarding this hold up in citizenship oath ceremonies and was told in their response that it can take up to six months from the day the file was transferred (June) to get my oath ceremony. That extends my time to December. My P.R. expires in April 2013 so that leaves them only 4 months to re-apply for P.R. if they don't get it done in time. I sure hope I hear from them soon. I hope you do as well. Best of luck to you.

Sharon

MWLOVE

Sep 12, 2012
Hi,

I live in Burlington, ON and plan to apply for citizenship this month. I wish to know the center that my file will be sent to for exam, Hamilton or Mississauga?

Thanks,