+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship March 2012 Test Result

zoia khan

Jul 23, 2012
Thanks Jaroddz
But I m confused bcoz I traveled twice for two two months and my test was just fine not 100% good according to me I did only 15 question correctly 5 were wrong and april test candidates getting their oath letter nowadays plz tell me what I have to do???

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Zola khan, they just started processing April so be patient, a lot of people took the test after me and they had the ceremony before me so every case is unique, take it easy man and call the cic time to time to check on your case. Good luck

zoia khan

Jul 23, 2012
Thankx jarodds
Can u plzz tell me is there any chance of failure,someone told me that ratio of failure is increasing day by day :(

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
look this past couple months learned that other applicant cases are just for information to me not reference, and just like i said every case is unique if you go through the forum you will find lot of inconsistency in the process bizzard -no that the CIC. be patient. good luck

zoia khan

Jul 23, 2012
Hi Jaroddz
today I called to call center and agent said he has no updates of my case and told me to wait till start of october Im very much disappointed :'( do u know any1 april test taker who has oath letter now??

sbg92

Jun 12, 2012
zoia khan said:
Hi Jaroddz
today I called to call center and agent said he has no updates of my case and told me to wait till start of october Im very much disappointed :'( do u know any1 april test taker who has oath letter now??
Hi zoia khan,

KBP of the April 2012 batch wrote the the test on April 10th and scheduled to take oath on July 26th.
Check out below link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/citizenship-test-results-glen-erin-drive-mississauga-april-2012-t111427.0.html

Dabulaila

Jun 15, 2012
Hello everyone ,, today at 4am I checked online and finally I got the oath notice :)
Here is my timeline

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 26, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 26, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 7, 2011.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga CIC office on January 24, 2012.

We sent you a notice on March 28, 2012 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 17, 2012 at 8:00 AM.

We sent you a notice on July 23, 2012 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on August 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM.

Good luck for everyone

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Dabulaila,

congrats !

That was an efficient 1 year plus for the whole process. Did you apply in Family category or as an independent ? Also, do you have a job in Canada or do work for an overseas firm in Canada ?
Your response will be useful in getting an idea on who all get RQs. Thanks !

rave_in_line

Jul 26, 2012
I took my test on April 5th at the Glen Erin location.

Test was not an issue at all.
I am wondering why it is taking so long, while Dabulaila who took the test on 17th just got an oath date.

I applied with a buffer of 60-90 days after meeting the # of days criteria, and yet these delays.

I went to school in the US and worked there after that (was in US for a total of 9 yearS), so hopefully that should not be an issue.

zoia khan

Jul 23, 2012
I took my test on 5th April and still w8ing ......................even call center agents don't have any updates about my case :(

rave_in_line

Jul 26, 2012
The thing is I try to call several times every day.. and always get the message "All our agents are busy and your call cannot be transferred. Call at a later time "

No wait queues , nothing. I have never been able to get through to anyone.

Dabulaila

Jun 15, 2012
I applied with my husband and daughter, I worked only one year here, we left few months only in the past 4 years.
Our friend and his wife did the test on the same day with us, but they got the RQ last week, and they never left the country.

Keep calling the CIC office .. They will let u know where u stand, and they will tell u if they need more info or just a matter of time .

Good luck for all

sharongau

Jun 11, 2012
I took the exam on Feb. 27th and I still have no oath letter. CIC says I passed the exam and I don't need to see a judge but because my file was in Sudbury and now has been passed on the Mississauga I have to wait for the oath up to 6 months. It has been 5 months today so hopefully my wait is almost over. I hope it is soon because the waiting is hard on the nerves. I can't wait to be a Canadian citizen!