+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian citizenship application Pakistani passport last inside Urdu page translation

Sohaib89

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hi,.. I am applying for canadian citizenship application, and I am wondering that when travel document has to be uploaded for ID, or for travel document field, do I need to scan the signature page as well, alongwith bio page, or only the bio page is enough. For pakistani passport, signature page is the 2nd one
inside passport booklet.
Only the bio page

Reactions: zaksam777

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Only the bio page
Thank you @Sohaib89 ; I have some more queries as well.

1) In the 'other documents section', where i upload the passport pages. Do I need to upload only the stamped pages of passport+bio page------------ or do I need to upload all the pages of passport booklet (including the blank pages as well)

2) Moreover, whether the last inside page of the passport needed to be translated (from urdu to english) or not required. Its the same for all the passports and all passport holders (as it is mentioned some rules and information on how to register)

last year I renewed my PR here, but I send only bio page of passport and only the stamped pages of passport and that time, and had got PR renewed.

Advanced Thanks for your guidance and advice

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, @zaksam777

Whether IRC asked for last inside page of translation from you after receiving the application, or you just getting translation beforehand (as according
to instructions in instruction guidelines that anything other than english) should be translated into English. Kindly Reply, becuase I am applying for myself as well, and want to be sure for that.

Moreover, whether all the pages of passport needed to be scanned, including the blank pages as well, or just the stamped pages are enough alongwith bio page from the passport. Thank you.pa
i did not include translations of last page because most of people told me i is not required . yes you have to send scan all pages of passport.

Sohaib89

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Thank you @Sohaib89 ; I have some more queries as well.

1) In the 'other documents section', where i upload the passport pages. Do I need to upload only the stamped pages of passport+bio page------------ or do I need to upload all the pages of passport booklet (including the blank pages as well)

2) Moreover, whether the last inside page of the passport needed to be translated (from urdu to english) or not required. Its the same for all the passports and all passport holders (as it is mentioned some rules and information on how to register)

last year I renewed my PR here, but I send only bio page of passport and only the stamped pages of passport and that time, and had got PR renewed.

Advanced Thanks for your guidance and advice
1. All pages including blank
2. No need to translate pages in urdu. You need to translate only the stamps that do not have anything in english e.g. exit entry stamps for Saudi Arabia are solely in Arabic and need to be translated. For translation don't waste money paying these known offices that show up on google search. You can use any certified translator from any province. For Ontario, you can go to the website of ATIO and find a translator that will do it much cheaper. If youwant, I can share details of the translator who did it for me. 2 stamps cost me around $30 if I remember correctly.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
1. All pages including blank
2. No need to translate pages in urdu. You need to translate only the stamps that do not have anything in english e.g. exit entry stamps for Saudi Arabia are solely in Arabic and need to be translated. For translation don't waste money paying these known offices that show up on google search. You can use any certified translator from any province. For Ontario, you can go to the website of ATIO and find a translator that will do it much cheaper. If youwant, I can share details of the translator who did it for me. 2 stamps cost me around $30 if I remember correctly.
Thank you @Sohaib89 for help with the certified translators.
But, I never visited Saudia, so don't have any stamps in Arabic. I have only entry exit stamps from pakistan which are in english. So, does that means, I don't need to get any translation on the passport, and doesn't need the translation of the last page related to rules and registration mehtod which is in Urdu ?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
But, I never visited Saudia, so don't have any stamps in Arabic. I have only entry exit stamps from pakistan which are in english. So, does that means, I don't need to get any translation on the passport, and doesn't need the translation of the last page related to rules and registration mehtod which is in Urdu ?
Correct, you don't need any translations.

I had entry and exit stamps from Qatar and UAE which had text in both Arabic and English (already both languages on the stamp) so I didn't need to get translations for them either. I am waiting for the oath now.

Reactions: cool_eagle

Sohaib89

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Correct, you don't need any translations.

I had entry and exit stamps from Qatar and UAE which had text in both Arabic and English (already both languages on the stamp) so I didn't need to get translations for them either. I am waiting for the oath now.
True

Reactions: cool_eagle