+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian citizenship application Pakistani passport last inside Urdu page translation

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,
I am applying for Canadian citizenship. Our Pakistani passport's last inside page is in Urdu. IRC has asked for translations. We are 3 family members. So do I need to get 3 separate translations from certified translator for 3 members? It is only a generic page.
Thanks.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hi there,
I am applying for Canadian citizenship. Our Pakistani passport's last inside page is in Urdu. IRC has asked for translations. We are 3 family members. So do I need to get 3 separate translations from certified translator for 3 members? It is only a generic page.
Thanks.
Individual passports unless someone can confirm that they have successfully used the same copy across all family members.

Reactions: zaksam777

Sohaib89

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
You do not need to translate the generic pages. If you have any exit entry stamps that are in another language e.g. Saudi Arabia only stamps in arabic, then you have to get those stamps translated.

Reactions: zaksam777

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You do not need to translate the generic pages. If you have any exit entry stamps that are in another language e.g. Saudi Arabia only stamps in arabic, then you have to get those stamps translated.
ok thanks. Are you sure about it though? thanks.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
100%. If you read the document that they would have sent you, it clearly states that any visa, permits or stamps that are not in English should be translated.
Did you apply the same way? And did you get your Canadian citizenship too? Thanks

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hello guys can someone help me why we need to translate the last page of pakistani passport. It's the rules and regulations which doesn't apply here.

And if I really have to do where should I go any advice please. I am going to submit the application after 4 days can I submit along with translation page or no need.

Reactions: cool_eagle

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Individual passports unless someone can confirm that they have successfully used the same copy across all family members.
Hi, I am applying for canadian citizenship application, and I am wondering that when travel document has to be uploaded for ID, or for travel document field, do I need to scan the signature page as well, alongwith bio page, or only the bio page is enough. For pakistani passport, signature page is the 2nd one
inside passport booklet.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Hello guys can someone help me why we need to translate the last page of pakistani passport. It's the rules and regulations which doesn't apply here.

And if I really have to do where should I go any advice please. I am going to submit the application after 4 days can I submit along with translation page or no need.
Hi,... I am applying for canadian citizenship application, and I am wondering that when travel document has to be uploaded for ID, or for travel document field, do I need to scan the signature page as well, alongwith bio page, or only the bio page is enough. For pakistani passport, signature page is the 2nd one
inside passport booklet.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Waiting for oath but yes that's what I submitted.
Hi,.. I am applying for canadian citizenship application, and I am wondering that when travel document has to be uploaded for ID, or for travel document field, do I need to scan the signature page as well, alongwith bio page, or only the bio page is enough. For pakistani passport, signature page is the 2nd one
inside passport booklet.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Did you apply the same way? And did you get your Canadian citizenship too? Thanks
Hi, I am applying for canadian citizenship application, and I am wondering that when travel document has to be uploaded for ID, or for travel document field, do I need to scan the signature page as well, alongwith bio page, or only the bio page is enough. For pakistani passport, signature page is the 2nd one
inside passport booklet

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Hi there,
Thanks.
Hi, @zaksam777

Whether IRC asked for last inside page of translation from you after receiving the application, or you just getting translation beforehand (as according
to instructions in instruction guidelines that anything other than english) should be translated into English. Kindly Reply, becuase I am applying for myself as well, and want to be sure for that.

Moreover, whether all the pages of passport needed to be scanned, including the blank pages as well, or just the stamped pages are enough alongwith bio page from the passport. Thank you.