Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Hi, me and my wife got ITA we are fiiling up all the requirements, we have a 1yo baby girl who has born here in Canada. She doesnt need the PR because she is a canadian citizen, but I understand that we have to add her to our application. Howevere there is a Supporting document requested about her. and says: "Family proof of status" I click info and shows this message: "You must provide a copy of your family member’s Canadian Citizenship or Canadian immigration status document (e.g. Canadian passport, Permanent Resident Card, Study Permit, or Work Permit). Please provide a copy of both sides of the document."
My baby doesnt have a passport or any documents but her birth certificate. Should I upload her birth certificate? or she need another document?

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
I have a Canadian born child as well. Her birth certificate will suffice.

Tolan4uk

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Hi, me and my wife got ITA we are fiiling up all the requirements, we have a 1yo baby girl who has born here in Canada. She doesnt need the PR because she is a canadian citizen, but I understand that we have to add her to our application. Howevere there is a Supporting document requested about her. and says: "Family proof of status" I click info and shows this message: "You must provide a copy of your family member’s Canadian Citizenship or Canadian immigration status document (e.g. Canadian passport, Permanent Resident Card, Study Permit, or Work Permit). Please provide a copy of both sides of the document."
My baby doesnt have a passport or any documents but her birth certificate. Should I upload her birth certificate? or she need another document?
Hi there!

sorry to bother you, but I'm almost in a same boat...yesterday submitted my PR application and attached only my son's passport, now realized that would be nice to submit birth certificate as well...have u had any difficulties by submitting only one document?

thank you in advance !!