+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian address issue

Shehzeb@89

Dec 17, 2017
Hi,

I was trying to log into ECAS to see the status of my wife's file. But instead of logging in there I went into the address change and without even noticing I changed the current home address to a Canadian address. So her current home address was from Pakistan and I mistakenly changed it to my current home address in Canada. But she hasn't even been to Canada as yet and her case is still in process. They didn't have a mailing address on the file and I also entered my current home address there. Is there a way possible that I could have this issue fixed in any way? and if there is a way please let me know because I am already stressed out about this matter as I have made an absolute blunder I think. I'd be highly obliged if anyone of you people takes their time out to respond to my thread please.

Shehzeb@89

Dec 17, 2017
Yes Helena I had sent a request to LVO but its yet to be changed. I have been waiting for them to respond back but I yet to hear anything from them. Is there something that I can do about it or should I email London visa office again? Just respond back please your help would be much appreciated
Hi there, what did you do ? Tried to change it back ?

Helena R

Jul 3, 2017
Hi there, I mean, did you try to go back online and change the address back ? There is an "edit" option in your personal information section, I just don't know of it will let you make the changes again, but you can try. I would then call cic to check everything's all right. Or call yiur visa office as yiu said.