+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CanadaICT

Priyanka1603

Jan 4, 2024
Hello,
I have a query regarding CanadaICT.
My employer has requested me to apply for Canada ICT.
For the current company I am working for past 4 years 7 months.
I was working as a student/intern and was receiving stipend on my salary slip.
One month before I am onboarded as an employee.
The Visa team of the company is saying I have to be a full time employee for 1 year and my experience as a student will not be considered.

Can anyone guide me on this, as per my understanding my experince must be counted. However, they are asking me for a proof or any link of canada visa which states this will be considered.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
The Visa team of the company is saying I have to be a full time employee for 1 year and my experience as a student will not be considered.

Can anyone guide me on this, as per my understanding my experince must be counted. However, they are asking me for a proof or any link of canada visa which states this will be considered.
So the company is in Quebec? If not post under Foreign Workers. Assume you have an approved LMIA exemption that the company applied for. You apply for a closed work permit with the LMIA exempt number.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

How do you qualify for ICT? Are you in a senior position? Is there a reason your employer is asking you to lie about your work history?