Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
Am Ramesh,
My Canada work permit application refused due to "not satified as recent experience and that qualify for the job offered".
I have valid job offer and approved LMIA.

Because in my current organization, am appointed as engineer in my organization,but I applied for Tool and Die Maker position NOC 7232,which is enough 3 years of experience in my field,as I have 10 years experience my current employer considered me as a engineer but my role and responsibilities same as job being offered,
so I have taken a letter from my reporting manager and HR Manager mentioning about my responsibilities and work details in company letterhead and notarized with affidavit.

I applied my own in VAC, Remaining all documents submitted.
Is that okay? Can I get approval this time?
Please express your views on this.
Thank you so much.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Did you include any evidence of your duties/responsibilities in first application? Your new employer should be assisting you to create a complete application.

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Not attached any duties and responsibilities in 1st application,but this time I have submitted work time sheets and some work details

Mar 4, 2020
Hi,
I am mohan, Just I received my work permit application refusal letter from high commission, please need help me what should I do in this situation?

REFUSAL LETTER
This letter is not a passport or travel document. You will not be permitted to board your
flight without a valid passport or travel document, even if you have this letter with you.
• This letter does not allow you to enter or remain in Canada. Eligibility and admissibility to Canada will be based on current Canada Border Service Agency procedures upon entering Canada.

Mar 4, 2020
Hi,
Mohan here.
Employer direct hiring me from Canada, and this process handling from Canada agency, all documents I provide them according
theirs requirements, just a few days ago I had it done my Biometric, but unexpectedly I received refusal letter yesterday,
This below I sending the reason of the refusal that I received.

your work permit application and supporting documentation under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Meghab

Apr 21, 2020
Hi,
Am Ramesh,
My Canada work permit application refused due to "not satified as recent experience and that qualify for the job offered".
I have valid job offer and approved LMIA.

Because in my current organization, am appointed as engineer in my organization,but I applied for Tool and Die Maker position NOC 7232,which is enough 3 years of experience in my field,as I have 10 years experience my current employer considered me as a engineer but my role and responsibilities same as job being offered,
so I have taken a letter from my reporting manager and HR Manager mentioning about my responsibilities and work details in company letterhead and notarized with affidavit.

I applied my own in VAC, Remaining all documents submitted.
Is that okay? Can I get approval this time?
Please express your views on this.
Thank you so much.

Can you please give me your number. i have same doubts

Please help me.I am in same boat

Thanks

Meghab

Apr 21, 2020
Hi,
Mohan here.
Employer direct hiring me from Canada, and this process handling from Canada agency, all documents I provide them according
theirs requirements, just a few days ago I had it done my Biometric, but unexpectedly I received refusal letter yesterday,
This below I sending the reason of the refusal that I received.

your work permit application and supporting documentation under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Hello

Did you get your workpermit

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hi,
I am mohan, Just I received my work permit application refusal letter from high commission, please need help me what should I do in this situation?

REFUSAL LETTER
This letter is not a passport or travel document. You will not be permitted to board your
flight without a valid passport or travel document, even if you have this letter with you.
• This letter does not allow you to enter or remain in Canada. Eligibility and admissibility to Canada will be based on current Canada Border Service Agency procedures upon entering Canada.
Are you sure that is not the Biometrics Validity Correspondence Letter. It sounds like it. Check well, if it is, then that is not a rejection. Does it says your biometrics is valid for 10 years?