+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
File first transferred to abu dhabi and after submitting webform asking about file status as its has been near one year it seems they transferred to poland.
How do u knw file went to Poland ? Have u lived in poland or are you polish citizen?

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

Here is my time line,

Application submitted July 17,2019
Biometrics July 24,2019
Passport request August 27,2020
Visa Stamp through Aramex September 10, 2020
Currently waiting for authorization letter from IRCC for my family to travel with me.
hi did you submit reference letter for your spouse OwP?

Reactions: Qashraf

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
This is my timelime for WP under (caregiver) Dubai,UAE

July 15-Submitted application online

July 17-Biometrics completed

July 25-Review of eligibility start and background check

No update yet and currently sitting on my 8th wks.
hi rochelle. i just wanna ask po how did u submit pcc and reference letters online during your application? i submitted my application also online and it was not asked during application now I am reading some info here and it appears that pCc and reference letter is required. thanks

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi all,
For someone who has a job offer and wants to go through the francophone mobility pathway which does not require LMIA,
what is the required TEF scores for francophone mobility?

CE- C1 586
CO- C1. 540
EE- B1. 375
EO- B2. 496

Please advise of this score qualifies for the francophone mobility.
Also have good IELTS result.Don't know if they use or consider IELTS as an advantage for the francophone mobility.
Your advise please.
Thanks

mayhemmorgan

Nov 12, 2019
Hi all,
For someone who has a job offer and wants to go through the francophone mobility pathway which does not require LMIA,

CE- C1 586
CO- C1. 540
EE- B1. 375
EO- B2. 496

Also have good IELTS result.Don't know if they use or consider IELTS as an advantage for the francophone mobility.
Your advise please.
Thanks
I advise you to avoid this program, I've applied last year mid aug 2019 under IMP, still now no reply yet.
normally after biometric submission there will be a screening interview for the francophone applicant where the officer will examine the ability of French speaker for this program there's no such a TEF required.

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
I advise you to avoid this program, I've applied last year mid aug 2019 under IMP, still now no reply yet.
normally after biometric submission there will be a screening interview for the francophone applicant where the officer will examine the ability of French speaker for this program there's no such a TEF required.
I’ve applied through this program and got my WP approved. You can look at my timeline under my signature. TEF is optional or can be required. It depends on the agent Take a look at the page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/canadian-interests-significant-benefit-mobilite-francophone-r205-exemption-code-c16.html

Last edited:

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hi all,

CE- C1 586
CO- C1. 540
EE- B1. 375
EO- B2. 496

Your advise please.
Thanks
“ For this purpose, applicants should demonstrate that they have obtained a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) or Niveau de compétence linguistique canadien (NCLC) of level 7 or higherin the Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF) or Test de connaissance du français (TCF)” https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/canadian-interests-significant-benefit-mobilite-francophone-r205-exemption-code-c16.html

mayhemmorgan

Nov 12, 2019
I’m applied through this program and got my WP approved. You can look at my timeline under my signature. TEF is optional or can be required. It depends on the agent Take a look at the page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/canadian-interests-significant-benefit-mobilite-francophone-r205-exemption-code-c16.html
from where did apply from ?

mayhemmorgan

Nov 12, 2019
I’m applied through this program and got my WP approved. You can look at my timeline under my signature. TEF is optional or can be required. It depends on the agent Take a look at the page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/canadian-interests-significant-benefit-mobilite-francophone-r205-exemption-code-c16.html
did they asked you to provide TEF ? if yes did you also went through screening interview ?