+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

Rochelle Russia

Aug 27, 2019
Hey bro, are you done with your medical? If YES in what clinic you've done your medical?

I received my medical request as well last May 6. I applied my WP July 2019.

mayhemmorgan

Nov 12, 2019
Cook sinp program
my employer from Canada applied for me through agency as food service supervisor, I signed an offer I believe he has LMIA.
but they only ask me to submit my biometric (passport& fingerprint) in Dubai application center , I haven't received any medical request.
the agency contacted me telling me that the embassy may called for interview. but till now no response, it's been 9 months since I submitted my biometric.

JAHAR DAS

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
my employer from Canada applied for me through agency as food service supervisor, I signed an offer I believe he has LMIA.
but they only ask me to submit my biometric (passport& fingerprint) in Dubai application center , I haven't received any medical request.
the agency contacted me telling me that the embassy may called for interview. but till now no response, it's been 9 months since I submitted my biometric.
When u applied

Vinitjoshi13

Apr 25, 2020
Anyone waiting for sowp?? Would appreciate if you could share the update... would like to know when you applied and when you got the response... thanks!!

Vinitjoshi13

Apr 25, 2020
Work permit new processing time 37 weeks now in UAE. All the best
I know that buddy... I applied on 5th October 2019! And at that time it was 32 weeks! So m anyways very close to the finish line... but just wanted to know if anyone else is in the same queue or not... have you also applied for the same??

samiullah77

May 18, 2019
Ar july 2019
I did medical 21apr 2019 from uae but my family not submited medical due to lock down in pakistan.
My question is IRCC ISSUE the workpermit for me or hold all application untill the family medical received?