+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

Michelle14

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
I received bio correspondence today, im worried others had medical request but i didny got, im applying as caregiver
Hi Honeyirene, i think next is your PPR , i have been following so many forums and most of them after bio correspndence letter next is PPR. Hopefully you will get soon

Honeyirene

Jan 5, 2020
Hi Honeyirene, i think next is your PPR , i have been following so many forums and most of them after bio correspndence letter next is PPR. Hopefully you will get soon
I really hope so, praying for that, some got bio also and then refusal ☹ im afraid

Flong

Apr 30, 2019
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi do we need to submit temporary resident visa application when we apply for work permit?

Mar 12, 2020
Hello All, I am new in this thread but I’ve been a silent observer or follower if you will, for months. The highlight of my day since submitting my WP application last July 2019 was to check in here and read posts from fellow applicants. I get excited when someone shares the news of receiving his PPR and feel deeply for those who were refused or have been waiting long past their processing times. I’ve read through from the start of the forum and I can say that each post is a testament of patience, hope, tenacity, positive spirit and faith- inspiring me to hold on amidst the temptation to withdraw several times. On this note, I thought to share my timeline so that others may draw hope and not give up although ‘waiting’ definitely tests one’s patience and sanity:)

WP application with Biometrics: July 28, 2019
Venue: Visa Application Center, Wafi Dubai
** medical was not required; I did not make any follow up, this was facilitated by my agent in Canada**
August 2019 to February 2020: no movement
March 12, 2020: PPR and Biometrics validity letter, both received

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
Hello All, I am new in this thread but I’ve been a silent observer or follower if you will, for months. The highlight of my day since submitting my WP application last July 2019 was to check in here and read posts from fellow applicants. I get excited when someone shares the news of receiving his PPR and feel deeply for those who were refused or have been waiting long past their processing times. I’ve read through from the start of the forum and I can say that each post is a testament of patience, hope, tenacity, positive spirit and faith- inspiring me to hold on amidst the temptation to withdraw several times. On this note, I thought to share my timeline so that others may draw hope and not give up although ‘waiting’ definitely tests one’s patience and sanity:)

** medical was not required; I did not make any follow up, this was facilitated by my agent in Canada**
Thank you for your post, it shows some light at the end of the tunnel, is your application ICT ? Which NOC you hav applied for ? My application date is close to you, just 1 month aftr urs.

lcj0412

Jul 23, 2017
Dubai

Hi, congrats on your application! What time did you exactly receive the mail? I inquired on their webform last Tuesday, March 10, and they replied on Thursday 12 noon saying my my application has been finalized and shall be receiving the decision letter soon.

Mar 12, 2020
Thank you for your post, it shows some light at the end of the tunnel, is your application ICT ? Which NOC you hav applied for ? My application date is close to you, just 1 month aftr urs.
It was close WP with LMIA, NOC0631 Food Service Manager. I spent months as well waiting for my LMIA (approximately 6 months). Yours should be around the corner, hang in there!

Mar 12, 2020
Hi, congrats on your application! What time did you exactly receive the mail? I inquired on their webform last Tuesday, March 10, and they replied on Thursday 12 noon saying my my application has been finalized and shall be receiving the decision letter soon.
Thanks for your interest. I received the email and letter via my agent, not from IRCC directly, around 10 pm on Thursday. Good luck!! Im sure your PPR is fast approaching. Keep the faith.