Nov 8, 2019
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Wat reason they gave ?
i am not satisfied that yoy will leave canada at the end of your stay subsection 200(1)of the IRPR, you were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you aeek

Arialexus

Mar 5, 2020
Hi, guys.

Here's my timeline:

02 Apr 19 - submitted paper application for Working Visa in VFS Dubai
26 Nov 19 - followed up thru webform
12 Feb 20 - received an email asking to do Medical (that's 45 weeks to be exact)
16 Feb 20 - Medical done
19 Feb 20 - Medical submitted to IRRC
26 Feb 20 - received biometrics validity correspondence via email

then after that, no further updates till now. I'm getting anxious since I know some received their PPR the same day that they received their biometrics validity correspondence, and it's already been a week that they sent mine. does anyone here wait longer than a week for PPR/decision?

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
Hi, guys.

Here's my timeline:

12 Feb 20 - received an email asking to do Medical (that's 45 weeks to be exact)
16 Feb 20 - Medical done

then after that, no further updates till now. I'm getting anxious since I know some received their PPR the same day that they received their biometrics validity correspondence, and it's already been a week that they sent mine. does anyone here wait longer than a week for PPR/decision?
If u hav received biometric validity letter, soon u shud b receiving PPR as well. Was ur application based on Lmia or exempted? Wats your NOC ?

Arialexus

Mar 5, 2020
If u hav received biometric validity letter, soon u shud b receiving PPR as well. Was ur application based on Lmia or exempted? Wats your NOC ?
Thanks for the response.

My employer applied for LMIA. I have to check my NOC number but its for child care.

lcj0412

Jul 23, 2017
Dubai
Hi, guys.

Here's my timeline:

16 Feb 20 - Medical done

We have the same case. Received the Medical Request and biometric validity confirmation letter the same date as yours. Praying we'll receive PPR soon.☝

Last edited:

Honeyirene

Jan 5, 2020
Hi, guys.

Here's my timeline:

16 Feb 20 - Medical done

R u applying for caregiver?

Honeyirene

Jan 5, 2020
I received bio correspondence today, im worried others had medical request but i didny got, im applying as caregiver