+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hi,
Malkeet applied on 19 Feb 2019 and bio done on 24 Feb from Qatar , still my application is in queue for review by an officer . I dont know what to do .

I have the similar condition aswell.

Ahmedhadini

Dec 25, 2018
I applied under francophone mobility program for food service supervisor.
Yeah it took more than one year and my representative sent 2 inquiries to the embassy and they just keep saying that your application is in queue waiting to be reviewed by our office agent
Me too i apply for mobility frocophone im still waiting also

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello Guys,

How's everyone doing in this thread? So sad to hear that most of the applicants are not yet given an answer or decision yet. I'm here now in Canada, I flew last 25th of October 2019 via Oman Air.
Upon my arrival in Toronto International Airport, i went to the immigration officer with a piece of paper (it will be given during your connecting flight) all you need to do is to sign it declare whatever you have in your luggages etc. Then you will submit that paper to the immigration officer. Now, I'm already in the line to get my work permit (it took 2-3 hours) before someone will call you. In submitting your documents you need to present everything to him/her all the documents sent by IRCC Abu Dhabi, include also the contracts and the LMIA number (all documents from your employer need to submit) then they will ask a few questions like what is your purpose of coming in Canada? How long you'll be staying? What will be your job here? And when was the last time you communicate to your employer? Those questions that easy to answer, for me since I presented all my documents I haven't asked any of those questions and I just stayed there in the window for about 5 minutes only. (Remember it takes too long to reach the IO window) and they are the ones to decide whether they will not allow you to enter to Canada or not.
After I received my work permit, she explained to me the do's and don't while I'm staying here in Canada, and she also gave me a number of whom I'll call if in case I'll be staying here for extension. Then that's it, she welcome me with a smile and instructed me to where will I get my luggage.

Hope it helps my said experience to those be receiving their decisions soon. Just trust in the Lord and everything will be fine. Now the weather here in Canada is cloudy, yesterday it rains, sometimes sunny sometimes cloudy.

Gopsingh

Oct 30, 2019
Hi,

No any update yet .. infact I applied online work permit on 19-Feb-2019,
Biometrics done on 24-Feb-2019 from Qatar. Just I received reply of web form from abu dhabi ircc that my app is in queue for review by an officer and i dont know when my app turn will come for review.

Can any one have some update from sunshine ? Did she got approval ?? She applied on 10 jan if iam not wrong .

And can someone also inform that who has got approval recently from qatar ? Because All my friends app which r in whatsapp group r still pending though they applied before me start of Feb-2019
Hi i also applied driver work permit (with lmia) from qatar and my bio done 27 march 2019.

Benziabdo

Nov 7, 2019
I applied under francophone mobility program for food service supervisor.
Yeah it took more than one year and my representative sent 2 inquiries to the embassy and they just keep saying that your application is in queue waiting to be reviewed by our office agent
Chi jdid khoya

Nov 10, 2019
Hello Guys, newbie here
I just want to ask I applied for work permit with nomination certificate.. my question will there be any difference in the process of my work permit since I have the nomination certificate? And it will expire this March 20,2019. Hope anybody can give me idea about this
Thanks a lot in advance.

singh.navdeep

Nov 3, 2019
Hi,

No any update yet .. infact I applied online work permit on 19-Feb-2019,
Biometrics done on 24-Feb-2019 from Qatar. Just I received reply of web form from abu dhabi ircc that my app is in queue for review by an officer and i dont know when my app turn will come for review.

Can any one have some update from sunshine ? Did she got approval ?? She applied on 10 jan if iam not wrong .

And can someone also inform that who has got approval recently from qatar ? Because All my friends app which r in whatsapp group r still pending though they applied before me start of Feb-2019