+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

chefrenjith

Jul 11, 2019
This is only a tip to all who will do an inquiry thru this email address abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca make sure that you will put your UCI number and application number as a subject so that they will reply to your emails for only a couple of weeks.

In my own experience they usually replied to my webform queries only 10 to 15 days.

on Sunday I will bring my passport together with the PPR letter to VFS Muscat.

God bless us all!

Hi Alpha,
Congrats!!

Can you tell me how you got your UCI number ?? i applied through VFS globel and the same time i recived a bill from them and i can c only the tracking ID,
Kindly advise .

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
who here are still waiting from January & February 2019?
Applied 19 feb bio done on 24 feb from Qatar noc 7241 electrician applied online till now no response sent web form already and seperate email to ircc still no response 28 weeks going on

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hello guys!

Is it fine to go back in Philippines while my application is still on process here in UAE?
Is there any possibilities that it will take more time on processing if I change my address?
One thing more is that my contract was addressed here in UAE.
its always good to inform and keep updated about your self to visa office untill your application is finalize. in order avoid any miss-repsentation in future.

Reactions: Rochelle Russia

Rochelle Russia

Aug 27, 2019
its always good to inform and keep updated about your self to visa office untill your application is finalize. in order avoid any miss-repsentation in future.

What about if am on a visit visa here in UAE now instead of employment visa? Is it fine? Is there any issue or does my application won't affect?

Faycal76

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
only good new is embassy reduce the processing time to 24 weeks but unsure for who since, i am already in 25th week and still no request for medical neither passport,,, God bless everyone who is applying for WP from UAE, really frustrating.
Yes very very frustrating and also we don't know if they will reject my application or not this more frustrated

Reactions: Raja_4u

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Yes very very frustrating and also we don't know if they will reject my application or not this more frustrated
think positive everything will be positive. its a tuf time for every one but it will be okay in the end. have you submitted any web-form query.

Faycal76

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
think positive everything will be positive. its a tuf time for every one but it will be okay in the end. have you submitted any web-form query.
Yes I received the answer from them before yesterday

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your E-mail.

Your application is in queue for review by an officer.

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi Alpha,
Congrats!!

Can you tell me how you got your UCI number ?? i applied through VFS globel and the same time i recived a bill from them and i can c only the tracking ID,
Kindly advise .
Hi,
Thank you... UCI number was given by the IRCC Canada Embassy once they start to process your application.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I just want to informed everyone that I already received my passport with the visa on it and also received the POE invitation letter at the same day thru email. Processing in Abu Dhabi was quite frustrating I know that because I experienced it also but keep faith, don't hesitate to make a follow up thru webform or thru email, they will reply to the inquiries though it takes awhile before they can reply to a certain quiries but for sure asking inquiries can help.

Hope for the best to all of us

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me or message me I will do my best to share my experience to all of you, we all facing the same journey the only difference was I just reached my finish line earlier, that's why I want to share my experience also to others.

Hope I can help you... God bless us all

Reactions: AzilEinreb

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I just want to informed everyone that I already received my passport with the visa on it and also received the POE invitation letter at the same day thru email. Processing in Abu Dhabi was quite frustrating I know that because I experienced it also but keep faith, don't hesitate to make a follow up thru webform or thru email, they will reply to the inquiries though it takes awhile before they can reply to a certain quiries but for sure asking inquiries can help.

Hope for the best to all of us
Congrats alpha,
I want to know that if i send email direct to abudhabi embassy to know the status will they reply on the same email id or my consultant email ??
Because everything is in my consultant hands.
What information i need to type to know the query through email and what is the email address ?