+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

Thanvi

Aug 28, 2019
Dear All,

I just want to know that how i will create web forum ?? as i mentioned before i am going back to india next month and i want to inform to IRCC regarding that i changed my present address.
Kindly guide me what are the details i need to provide in web form ?

Faycal76

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Dear All,

I just want to know that how i will create web forum ?? as i mentioned before i am going back to india next month and i want to inform to IRCC regarding that i changed my present address.
Kindly guide me what are the details i need to provide in web form ?
Dear
Do you have lawyer or consultant? Because your case same my I finish my contract with my ex employer in UAE and my residence will be expired in Jun and I ask my lawyer if I can go back home she tell me yes you can just we will inform them about your new address by we form if they need you for interview or medical exam and for PPR so don't worry it's not problem the important it's the biométric you do it already

Faycal76

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Mine feb 01,2019 sowp still waiting
Dear Queenprincerhod
My advice you can send your CV to many employer and you will tell them you're in the process for open work permit and I'm sure they will reply you and you will be have good evidence when you arrived to Canada you have same employer how wait you and you can send the reply email of the employer by web form so the agent he will be sure you have some employer how wait you this my advice

Faycal76

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
I did the same thing for my wife and I'm waiting for the right moment to send them but my lawyer tell me not now because you are the principal applicant and you already have a work contract

Thanvi

Aug 28, 2019
Dear
Do you have lawyer or consultant? Because your case same my I finish my contract with my ex employer in UAE and my residence will be expired in Jun and I ask my lawyer if I can go back home she tell me yes you can just we will inform them about your new address by we form if they need you for interview or medical exam and for PPR so don't worry it's not problem the important it's the biométric you do it already
@Faycal76 Thank you so much, my employer in canada he have lawyer but i applied through VFS Abudhabi, this month 20 is my last working day and after cancellation i am going back to India,

May 28th Applied with Biometric through VFS Abudhabi.

Reactions: Faycal76

Queenprincerhod

Jul 31, 2019
Dear Queenprincerhod
My advice you can send your CV to many employer and you will tell them you're in the process for open work permit and I'm sure they will reply you and you will be have good evidence when you arrived to Canada you have same employer how wait you and you can send the reply email of the employer by web form so the agent he will be sure you have some employer how wait you this my advice
My wife she's already in canada since nov.2018 a work permit visa..and she apply for me SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT and to our son for temporary resident visa..

Rochelle Russia

Aug 27, 2019
Hello guys!

Is it fine to go back in Philippines while my application is still on process here in UAE?
Is there any possibilities that it will take more time on processing if I change my address?
One thing more is that my contract was addressed here in UAE.