+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

Faycal76

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
OK good so my advice you need to tell your employer to write an official letter with subject URGENT and they wait you more than 8 month and it's effect his business because they need you and they pay 1000$ not for nothing and he will send it to you and after that you will attach the letter in web form and I hope they will answer you this is the plan B
And also one think for caregiver do you need license and do you make the equivalence from WES or others if yes you need to contact also the organisation to give you the license for IRCC they need just proves you have already contact them like email

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello Sunshine

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/hire-foreign-worker/caregiver-program.html

https://www.immigration.ca/canadas-two-new-caregiver-immigration-pilots-to-open-for-applications

Here is the URL from IRCC websites that discussed all about caregiver program... It states also that the minimum processing weeks for work permit in caregiver program is 6 months up to 12 months. Please read it sunshine because for now caregiver program have two new pathways. Hope it helps. God bless us all

Last edited:

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
And also one think for caregiver do you need license and do you make the equivalence from WES or others if yes you need to contact also the organisation to give you the license for IRCC they need just proves you have already contact them like email
Hello Faycal76

There was no license required in caregiving program only a number of hours to be calculated as a part of a caregiver requirements and an equivalent for canadian high school diploma in which we compare to our transcript equivalent to 72 units before you become qualified as a caregiver. For sure sunshine already knew about all the requirements before she applied in caregiver program.

The only thing is the processing time of her documents was very long which according to IRCC website it took 1-9 months processing under caregiver program and also depends on the IRCC office to where her paper was being processed.

Reactions: Faycal76

Faycal76

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hello Faycal76

There was no license required in caregiving program only a number of hours to be calculated as a part of a caregiver requirements and an equivalent for canadian high school diploma in which we compare to our transcript equivalent to 72 units before you become qualified as a caregiver. For sure sunshine already knew about all the requirements before she applied in caregiver program.

The only thing is the processing time of her documents was very long which according to IRCC website it took 1-9 months processing under caregiver program and also depends on the IRCC office to where her paper was being processed.
Hello Faycal76

Hi Alpha
I understand you and I hope it's will be fine for all of you but why I give her this information because with your NOC 4212 I find this:
  • Completion of a college or university program in social work, child and youth care, psychology or other social science or health-related discipline is usually required.
  • Previous work experience in a social service environment as a volunteer or in a support capacity may replace formal education requirements for some occupations in this unit group.
  • Social service workers may be required to be a member of a provincial regulatory body in some provinces.

Reactions: alpha0316

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi Alpha
I understand you and I hope it's will be fine for all of you but why I give her this information because with your NOC 4212 I find this:
  • Completion of a college or university program in social work, child and youth care, psychology or other social science or health-related discipline is usually required.
  • Previous work experience in a social service environment as a volunteer or in a support capacity may replace formal education requirements for some occupations in this unit group.
  • Social service workers may be required to be a member of a provincial regulatory body in some provinces.
Yes that's the job requirements under my NOC 4212, but sorry faycal I can't see the relevance of 4212 to caregiving programs and as I have told you before IRCC never ask me about any kind of licensing though I'm a Bachelor's degree in Nursing with a master's degree in special education. Maybe VO who assessed my documents are satisfied to all my educational background and employment history which are very important to them. Even to undergo to WES for credential evaluation they never asked me to do it. Perhaps it's all about the VO who are processing your documents if you satisfied them there will be no further questions from IRCC I guess.

Reactions: Faycal76