+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Congratulations! Please post your timeline.
Thank you so much! here is my timeline;

3rd February 2019 - submitted my paper based application thru VFS Muscat same date I took my Biometrics
25th April 2019 - Medical Request from IRCC Abu Dhabi thru email
5th May 2019 - Medical Examination done in Al Hatat Polyclinic Muscat
10th May 2019 - Emedical uploaded by the clinic
June - no updates
25th July 2019 - Biometrics Validation Letter received thru email
28th July 2019 - Application has been finalized
22 August 2019 - Passport request received thru email at exactly 4:30 in the afternoon Muscat time

for 6 months of waiting I made 5x of inquiries both on their web forms and email address that I shared above.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
This is only a tip to all who will do an inquiry thru this email address abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca make sure that you will put your UCI number and application number as a subject so that they will reply to your emails for only a couple of weeks.

In my own experience they usually replied to my webform queries only 10 to 15 days.

on Sunday I will bring my passport together with the PPR letter to VFS Muscat.

God bless us all!

chi89

Star Member
May 6, 2019
UAE
This is only a tip to all who will do an inquiry thru this email address abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca make sure that you will put your UCI number and application number as a subject so that they will reply to your emails for only a couple of weeks.

In my own experience they usually replied to my webform queries only 10 to 15 days.

on Sunday I will bring my passport together with the PPR letter to VFS Muscat.

God bless us all!
thanks for the tip, this will help a lot for the most of applicants who doesn't know how to reach them... goodluck on your journey sir alpha godbless...

Queenprincerhod

Jul 31, 2019
sure, aside from web form that addressed to abu dhabi, there is another email address that I'm using abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca
this is the other email address that I'm usually using every time they are not replying to my we form inquiries.

Hope it helps
Tnx a lot..i will try to email them to know what actually happen in my file..cause my application start feb.01,2019

Reactions: alpha0316

Nuki_0115

Feb 10, 2017
Hello guys,

I know its too early to celebrate but I just want to share my update email response from my last inquiry.

Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your email enquiry.

Your passport request letter shall be sent to you today via your Email address.

Our apologies for the delayed response. We trust that this information will be of assistance

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates

I'm still waiting for the email of passport request today that they've said that it will be send today, but as for my understanding it seems that my application is approved!

I will still update all of you guys once I receive the passport request today.
Congratulations! Finally, good news came! Hoping the rest of us receives too in the coming weeks.

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Tnx a lot..i will try to email them to know what actually happen in my file..cause my application start feb.01,2019
Yes try to email them mine Feb 3 so maybe next will be yours, sometimes they will ask a medical request then after a week passport request. Just trust in our God with all our hearts and not to lean on our own understanding, in all our ways we acknowledge Him and He will give our paths straight!

Reactions: AfricanGiant912

Queenprincerhod

Jul 31, 2019
Yes try to email them mine Feb 3 so maybe next will be yours, sometimes they will ask a medical request then after a week passport request. Just trust in our God with all our hearts and not to lean on our own understanding, in all our ways we acknowledge Him
Yes try to email them mine Feb 3 so maybe next will be yours, sometimes they will ask a medical request then after a week passport request. Just trust in our God with all our hearts and not to lean on our own understanding, in all our ways we acknowledge Him and He will give our paths straight!
Medical is required for spousal open work permit??im from kuwait

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Thank you so much! here is my timeline;

3rd February 2019 - submitted my paper based application thru VFS Muscat same date I took my Biometrics
25th April 2019 - Medical Request from IRCC Abu Dhabi thru email
5th May 2019 - Medical Examination done in Al Hatat Polyclinic Muscat
10th May 2019 - Emedical uploaded by the clinic
June - no updates
25th July 2019 - Biometrics Validation Letter received thru email
28th July 2019 - Application has been finalized
22 August 2019 - Passport request received thru email at exactly 4:30 in the afternoon Muscat time

for 6 months of waiting I made 5x of inquiries both on their web forms and email address that I shared above.
Dear alpha0316,

Congratulation.... Finally you got PPR, Pray for us as well , I submitted on 24-Feb-2019..