+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi @alpha0316 how long usually they take in your case to reply you through webform.
Hi Chetan

It usually took 15 working days before they replied to my inquiries, but now I sent my first web form this month last August 3 then my second web form was August 14 but til now no response from them.

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hi Chetan

It usually took 15 working days before they replied to my inquiries, but now I sent my first web form this month last August 3 then my second web form was August 14 but til now no response from them.
Dont worry this time they will just straight send you decision letter.

Reactions: alpha0316

Jojo123

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,
I have applied for my spouse open work permit in Abudabi on 22 feb 2019, biometric passed. It’s being 6 months without any progress.
Can I change my primary office from Abudabi to India? As I am moving to India from Kuwait.(current residents is Kuwait)

chetan4080

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hi,
I have applied for my spouse open work permit in Abudabi on 22 feb 2019, biometric passed. It’s being 6 months without any progress.
Can I change my primary office from Abudabi to India? As I am moving to India from Kuwait.(current residents is Kuwait)
in my personal suggestion dont make to complicated, my application date was march 10 still nothing other than Bio-metrics. i was thinking the same to withdraw this application and change it to inside canada since i already have visit visa and i discussed that with one of the ICCRC Consultant and he mention not to do that. these things create a doubt on your application. Again your case is little different then mine.so i would suggest to take multiple opinion on before take any other action and then take the final decision. since you mention 22nd Feb so i believe you`re close to 30 week which is now actual processing time for UAE applications. first and best you can ask your file status through WebForm.

Last edited:
Reactions: alpha0316

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hi,
Hi Jojo,
This is palash from Kuwait as well. I have been also waiting since April. Can we connect personally. You can reach me here palash10paul@gmail.com

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello guys,

I know its too early to celebrate but I just want to share my update email response from my last inquiry.

Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your email enquiry.

Your passport request letter shall be sent to you today via your Email address.

Our apologies for the delayed response. We trust that this information will be of assistance

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates

I'm still waiting for the email of passport request today that they've said that it will be send today, but as for my understanding it seems that my application is approved!

I will still update all of you guys once I receive the passport request today.