+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

moohhoom

Mar 15, 2019
I will share my experience with you even if it was last year.

Type: work permit (employer specific)
Nationality: Jordanian
Application Submitted: 9-June-2020
Application Approved: 15-Nov-2020

please share yours…

Jack79

Sep 5, 2020
Hi Guys,
I’m applying soon but got confused with Employment records, employment reference, employment letters ??! What are the differences?
Those who fill it and pass please share your experience.

many thabks
j

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi Guys,
I’m applying soon but got confused with Employment records, employment reference, employment letters ??! What are the differences?
Those who fill it and pass please share your experience.

many thabks
j
Employment records = Experience certificates that we collect from employers after leaving any job.
Employment reference = Job offer letters that we receive from employer at the time of getting a new job
Employment letter for current employer=If you are currently working, then this can experience/job offer letter from existing employer
Employment contract= Job offer letter from canadian employer

If you dont have previous job experience and job that is being offered to you in Canada is your first job, then you dont need to provide these documents. You can write the explanation letter and upload it instead.

Reactions: Jack79

Jack79

Sep 5, 2020
Employment records = Experience certificates that we collect from employers after leaving any job.
Employment reference = Job offer letters that we receive from employer at the time of getting a new job
Employment letter for current employer=If you are currently working, then this can experience/job offer letter from existing employer
Employment contract= Job offer letter from canadian employer

If you dont have previous job experience and job that is being offered to you in Canada is your first job, then you dont need to provide these documents. You can write the explanation letter and upload it instead.
thanks a lot for your reply, highly appreciated.

In fact, this is not my 1st job, I’m with my company since 10 years now, however and as you know, how should I get the employment record and I didn’t leave the company. Asking for it now will raise the flag.

employment reference: I do have my contract copy showing my designation and year of employment - will that do ?

employment letter : I got that from my company but it doesn’t say the years per position and / or the duties in details. However, I have the job description with me for each position in a separate paper - will that do ?

thanks a lot for your help my dear

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
thanks a lot for your reply, highly appreciated.

In fact, this is not my 1st job, I’m with my company since 10 years now, however and as you know, how should I get the employment record and I didn’t leave the company. Asking for it now will raise the flag.

employment reference: I do have my contract copy showing my designation and year of employment - will that do ?

employment letter : I got that from my company but it doesn’t say the years per position and / or the duties in details. However, I have the job description with me for each position in a separate paper - will that do ?

thanks a lot for your help my dear
Submission of these documents is mandatory as we have inlisted these jobs in our CV. Leaving it blank can result in rejection of work permit. Therefore, I am not sure if anything other than official experience letters can work.

Discuss with your boss/manager or someone in HR whom you have personal relationships.

For the promotions during the last 10 years, did you receive any official email/letter from the company? Alternatively you can attach the first offer letter and write an explanation letter about the promotions.

However, for the current position, validation from yor boss or HR will be a must and you cannot claim it without any aknowledgement from the employer. We cannot write/claim a job position by our own.

Jack79

Sep 5, 2020
Submission of these documents is mandatory as we have inlisted these jobs in our CV. Leaving it blank can result in rejection of work permit. Therefore, I am not sure if anything other than official experience letters can work.

Discuss with your boss/manager or someone in HR whom you have personal relationships.

For the promotions during the last 10 years, did you receive any official email/letter from the company? Alternatively you can attach the first offer letter and write an explanation letter about the promotions.

However, for the current position, validation from yor boss or HR will be a must and you cannot claim it without any aknowledgement from the employer. We cannot write/claim a job position by our own.
for sure I’m not leaving them blank.
That’s why I’m writing in here to get clarity on what to upload correctly.

the current position is not an issue, as you know, when asking for an employment letter or a salary certificate here in the GCC they normally give you a letter with your current position, since when you have been working in the company and your salary. That I have to cover the employment letter.
Now, for the records and reference letters those are letter requested with details, if any employee will ask for them from his company that would definitely raise a flag “ for what you need those details ?”

And yes, I have a promotion letter in addition to salary revision letters …etc.

thanks again for helping me here

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
for sure I’m not leaving them blank.
That’s why I’m writing in here to get clarity on what to upload correctly.

the current position is not an issue, as you know, when asking for an employment letter or a salary certificate here in the GCC they normally give you a letter with your current position, since when you have been working in the company and your salary. That I have to cover the employment letter.
Now, for the records and reference letters those are letter requested with details, if any employee will ask for them from his company that would definitely raise a flag “ for what you need those details ?”

And yes, I have a promotion letter in addition to salary revision letters …etc.

thanks again for helping me here
In that case for employment reference and letter from current employer, write the two explanation letters and also attach the offer letter and promotion letter with both of them

For employment records, simply combine job offer and promotion letters. There is no need to write any explanation.

All the best

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
Thats way too long for
thats way too long for a decision. Whats your stream/province etc?

i had applied through abudhabi being a resident of dubai. Applied a pnp supportedlmia exempt work permitin jan 2020 and got approved in feb 2021

Muhammadkashif

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
Can anyone tell me why work permit application is taking long time for process
I applied LMIA base work permit
File submit 20 February but still not getting any updates