+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada was so Beautiful - I landed atlast :)

djgt

Oct 27, 2014
kabby said:
Take 4 prints of B4 forms, u need to have 2 copies for goods to follow, and 2copies for goods accompanying
one copy will be taken by the airport officer and one will be given back to you, make sure the copy you have is having the seals by the airport so that u wont have trouble in the future..

term b4a is just to differentiate that you need to have goods to follow B4 and goods accompanying B4a -- no confusion here

Good luck :)
Hi Kabby,

Please guide and help as you have a nice landing experience please reply me on below query so it can be help ful to all of us who wish to plan landing near by .................

Can we have to declare all the good including cloths, crokries, groceries, articles, jwellery and etc. Also want to know do we need to make list of all in 2 sheets for landing and what papers they are asking at airport when we land there. Also brief as they have mentioned on their website about medical records to bring all of applicants with dental records will they ask this kind of papers in process..............

Waiting for your best and informative reply...........

R/DJGT

kabby

Feb 28, 2013
djgt said:
Hi Kabby,

Please guide and help as you have a nice landing experience please reply me on below query so it can be help ful to all of us who wish to plan landing near by .................

Can we have to declare all the good including cloths, crokries, groceries, articles, jwellery and etc. Also want to know do we need to make list of all in 2 sheets for landing and what papers they are asking at airport when we land there. Also brief as they have mentioned on their website about medical records to bring all of applicants with dental records will they ask this kind of papers in process..............

Waiting for your best and informative reply...........

R/DJGT
This is what I did,

In goods accompanying B4form, there are 8 lines
I wrote, electronics (phones and camera with the serial number) and the value of it in cad
and winter cloths and shoes in the other with the value
the jewels only what I wore with the pics attached with the value written on it

and for b4 goods to follow and add the cad value of it

house hold items
cloths and shoes
electronics ( phones, camera, TV )
documents
Stroller
Jewells

take an excel sheet and give the description as

eg:
goods to follow serial num value in cad

LG Tv czdsdfdf 300
household
(utensils,bedsheets,stationery) 500
watches 300

the above is just the example. so just make ur list like this
make sure you take a color photo of all your jewels two copies
and write the value of it with a pen.
group the jewels, like bangles in one sheet, all chains in one sheet, all rings in one.. so that u don't have to carry too many sheets and its a pain for the officer to seal them aswel :(

when u start doing it u will get the hang of it.. and you will do it right..

vdevil786

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Hi Kabby,

Congrats on completing your landing process, i am exactly the same as your situation, IA will be landing on 3rd december 2015, currently going for short period i.e. two weeks, as you mentioned under your first post that you stayed at hotel, so what address did you provided for the PR cards?

thanks in advance.

July16AP

Aug 8, 2015
kabby said:
Take 4 prints of B4 forms, u need to have 2 copies for goods to follow, and 2copies for goods accompanying
one copy will be taken by the airport officer and one will be given back to you, make sure the copy you have is having the seals by the airport so that u wont have trouble in the future..

term b4a is just to differentiate that you need to have goods to follow B4 and goods accompanying B4a -- no confusion here

Hi,

thanks for your response. You said 4 b4 forms for goods accompanying(2) and goods to follow(2). How will the officer know which list is what? Should I have to write on top of the form like goods accompanying?

Also for jewels you said I need to have each excel sheet for each group like bangles, chains., can't I write all group in the same sheet? Like below.

Item Qty. Amount
1. Bangles 2. 200
2.Chains. 3. 300

Regards,
Vijay

kabby

Feb 28, 2013
vdevil786 said:
Hi Kabby,

Congrats on completing your landing process, i am exactly the same as your situation, IA will be landing on 3rd december 2015, currently going for short period i.e. two weeks, as you mentioned under your first post that you stayed at hotel, so what address did you provided for the PR cards?

thanks in advance.
Canada local address is must for them to send your PR card. I have my friend so I gave his address.. please make sure u land in Canada only if u have a local friend or a relative on whom you can relay on, please give their address.

kabby

Feb 28, 2013
July16AP said:
Hi,

thanks for your response. You said 4 b4 forms for goods accompanying(2) and goods to follow(2). How will the officer know which list is what? Should I have to write on top of the form like goods accompanying?

Also for jewels you said I need to have each excel sheet for each group like bangles, chains., can't I write all group in the same sheet? Like below.

Item Qty. Amount
1. Bangles 2. 200
2.Chains. 3. 300

Regards,
Vijay
Hello Vijay,

I just added a post it note on top of it just to identify...

you make sure you also write the total of the goods following and accompanying in the end of the form... where you write the values of your goods.. hand write it as u wont have any place to type it.

yes the description is good for jewels.. you can do the same..

good luck

kabby

Feb 28, 2013
madhusanthosh said:
Guys, can anyone has a sample of B4 form that they can scan and post it here.....
WHERE TO FIND THE FORM?
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

vicky1207

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
12/06/2015
Interview........
TLU 23/06/2015
Passport Req..
02/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
08/10/2015
LANDED..........
16 May 2016
Hi Kabby

Wanted to ask you few questions;

• Even I am planning for short landing of 15 days, If immigration officer asks about duration of stay do you think short landing will affect my PR issuance or they might ask me to apply for PR when m settling in Canada permanently ?

• I am from India, after my short landing, on my way back to India I want to visit my brother in London (For that I will be applying for my UK visitor visa) , Do you think Its possible or I will face problem during my flight from Canada to UK?

• If I decide not to disclose info about my short landing will that do? (Like not showing my return tickets or so)

I will be giving my brothers address in Canada for PR card deliver

Please help me out, Honestly I am stressed

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Hi Kabby,
Can you please tell us what you did for the proof of funds? Did you show them bank statements or did you take a demand draft? And what bank did you open an account in?

July16AP

Aug 8, 2015
kabby said:
Hello Vijay,

I just added a post it note on top of it just to identify...

you make sure you also write the total of the goods following and accompanying in the end of the form... where you write the values of your goods.. hand write it as u wont have any place to type it.

yes the description is good for jewels.. you can do the same..

good luck
Hi,

Thanks. You said your trip was just for 9 days... In fact I am also planning for short landing as I have personal commitments.. But I have read it in many places that if we don't get PR card or misplaced the cards we may not be able to travel again to Canada.. Are you aware of this? Didn't Canada officials inform you about it when you told them that you would return in 9 days?

EA-one

Sep 10, 2015
kabby said:
Hello,

Thank you :)
I didn't have any difficulty in filling the B4 form, I can help you when u attain that stage while filling the forms. Its very easy.
we are planning to stay for 2 year in Dubai, as you know we both are in a good job here, for the matter we may not even earn that much in Canada :'(
but we have decided to take the risk and move to Canada with in two years, basically earn as much as possible and leave. In between if we find a job there we will move soon..

Canada is such a lovely place to live in.. trust me you will love it too.

Thanks Kabby... I'll surely contact you again when the time comes. All the best.

Wendy_A

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hello, nice to hear about your smooth and easy landing in Toronto.

I got visa in September and it will be expired in July next year. I plan to land in Toronto in May 2016 and stay for about a month to complete my landing, I'll go back home and go to Canada 1 year later. I plan to be a single mother when I get back home cause I have no one to take care of me when I'm pregnant alone in Canada.

I've got question, if I give birth to my child in my home country, can I sponsor him or her later to go with me to Canada? Or I have to let him or her stay with my family and go to Canada as overseas student only?

I have partner but he can't be in my application since he divorced with a daughter. Or...Can I leave everything behind to live happily in Canada?

Sorry for wasting you guys time.

shakthi17

Dec 21, 2014
Hello All

I have below queries

I got the request from immigration office to submit my passport and my dependant passport,
As my dependant is working out of my country, how will I be able to submit passports together, is there any suggestion ?

Does the request for pp submission mean they are ready to stamp visa or any visa interview required?

If everything goes fine, is there any time limit within which principal applicant has to enter Canada?

Can my spouse can do the entry from the country where he is working.?

Is there any rule that myself and my spouse have to enter together.?

Looking forward to your opinions on these. Thank you