+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada vs REST other English countries (UK,US,New Zealand,Australia,Singapore)

plzhelpme

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Which country is most preferable in terms of >
Study,work and settle (Business management field,student from commerce line )
Income
Flourishing economy
Better Lifestyle
Security
Peace
Family planning..

FOR A FOREIGN FREAK WHO WANTS TO STUDY ,WORK AND SETTLE -ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS IS A WAY TO GO..

IS IT REALLY A WORTHY DECISION STUDYING AND IMMIGRATING TO SOME FOREIGN COUNTRY ?
(spending around at least 2500000 lacs(PG MBA) that also even in case of some average university with nil job guarantee or entry level job and also you will sanction loan as you are a middle class person not some richass)
(You cannot even blame anyone for job)
(paying higher interest rates on loans )
(No one knows what is going to happen there)
(I have an average academic profile 10+12+bba =65%)

The only thing we can work hard is on GMAT and IELTS after such a academic profile but still its unpredictable about job

IS THERE ANYWAY AT LEAST WE CAN AVAIL SCHOLARSHIP THROUGH GMAT EXAM OR ANY OTHER OTHER EXAM ?

{LESSER LOAN-REDUCED DEPRESSION-REDUCED TUTION FEES-OBVIOUSLY IMPROVED CAPABILITY}

IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN TEST YOUR ABILITY,CALIBER,LEADERSHIP AND MANAGERIAL SKILLS BEFORE SPENDING SUCH BIG AMOUNT ?

Because if you come back to India after spending loaned Lacs of money there in Canada your cad univ is not valued here in India or Indian univ(EXCEPT IIMS) is not valued in foreign
Indian procedures are different crack mat/cat to gain admission in in some good college or univ and then some good or average job
That means if you are dreaming foreign university then study and sniff out the job in foreign (entry level-average job-good job) to repay your loan with interest and apply for PR

OR
Wants to stay in home country only then forget about foreign.
You will be wasted if you are back to India after spending lacs of money .You will lose your dignity,pride,self respect and completely broken from inside (20 to 50 lacs)
Am I right ? Its very complicated,I am F##ked up ,all of these these thoughts are passing in my mind every second as exactly cars passing on highway.I am driving nuts... Huh Huh
Cut throat competition and time is precious . ??? ???

I REQUEST YOU TO SHARE YOUR EXPEREINCES AND SUGGESTIONS HERE SO THAT IT CAN HELP EVERY FREAK LIKE ME

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
UK : Good University MBA in 1 Year. If the motive is to study only and enhance your qualification and get a decent 6 Figure salary in India go for it! Entire cost (study + living) would be under 20Lakhs / £22000 or so.
Bear in mind the number of hours part-time job restriction. Most of the study programs give 10 Hours weekly on Student visa. Some None and 20Hours is a hard nut to crack. No guaranteed PGWP (Post Graduate Work Permit). Need to find a well paying job and an employer to sponsor you for work permit. 5 Years stay later you can then get PR.

US : As I never fancied to study in the US... so can only suggest to give GMAT exam and score good enough to get a decent scholarship.
I know students who are studying management for as low as 5.5 Lakhs $US10,000 per year including living expenses. Not everyone gets this kind of scholarship but in general one may get 2 years management degree within 20Lakhs. Though it may not be from a top Uni but from a mediocre one .... Students from US get good salaries back home in India.
I recently came to know about a website that you may try searching the web with keyword studywithscholarship for some more info. They do mention something about a 29 Months PGWP but I haven't done any research on it yet.

New Zealand : Sureshot PR .. Study 1 year at lets say AIS St. Helens / Unitec etc etc. Get PGWP of 1 year and after that apply for PR
Its obviously not that easy as it sounds but pretty much achievable. Go for Level 7 (Graduate Diploma) or higher.
8 Lakh or so fees and everybody I know is able to earn the living expense with 20Hrs work permit. And in the Holiday time people save good money. 2nd year is full on work time and you should earn the entire fees back or even more. 3rd year is PR time. After PR and later on you may work in AUSTRALIA too!

Australia : 2 years masters = 2 years PGWP but expensive. The lowest fees are in Univ of Ballarat & Central Queensland University which is 20 Lakhs for 2yrs MBA and living expense is also high.

Singapore : Have not explored this option.

Ireland : UK type 1 year Masters in 1 year ... low fees in Dublin Business School / Waterford institute of technology etc which have fees around 7.5 Lakhs. Low cost of living and generally you get 1.5 to 3 Lakhs fees discount based on previous studies ,IELTS Score and interview.
1 Year PGWP and if you find a job of EUR 30K ... you may as well get the PR there.

Now to your question .....
Income
Better Lifestyle
Security
Peace
Family planning..

(You cannot even blame anyone for job) ---- Oh bro ... Study well , its a different atmosphere all together to study abroad... Surely you will get a job after sincere hard work and good grades.
(paying higher interest rates on loans ) --- Good job will pay off the entire loan in a short time.
(No one knows what is going to happen there) --- We all know what is going to happen yaar ... first few days super tuff ... after 2 months the urge to pack your bags and go home fades away. Study , Job , Eat , Sleep and Partyyyy !!!!
C'mon champ ... Stand in front of a big mirror and scream loud 5 times ... I am a winner x 5.

My preferred Country is Canada and I have already applied for Student Visa.

All the best.

**Above is from my own experience and opinions expressed are personal, kindly consult and research from other resources before taking any action**

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AzharSPP said:
UK : Good University MBA in 1 Year. If the motive is to study only and enhance your qualification and get a decent 6 Figure salary in India go for it! Entire cost (study + living) would be under 20Lakhs / £22000 or so.
Bear in mind the number of hours part-time job restriction. Most of the study programs give 10 Hours weekly on Student visa. Some None and 20Hours is a hard nut to crack. No guaranteed PGWP (Post Graduate Work Permit). Need to find a well paying job and an employer to sponsor you for work permit. 5 Years stay later you can then get PR.

US : As I never fancied to study in the US... so can only suggest to give GMAT exam and score good enough to get a decent scholarship.
I know students who are studying management for as low as 5.5 Lakhs $US10,000 per year including living expenses. Not everyone gets this kind of scholarship but in general one may get 2 years management degree within 20Lakhs. Though it may not be from a top Uni but from a mediocre one .... Students from US get good salaries back home in India.
I recently came to know about a website that you may try searching the web with keyword studywithscholarship for some more info. They do mention something about a 29 Months PGWP but I haven't done any research on it yet.

New Zealand : Sureshot PR .. Study 1 year at lets say AIS St. Helens / Unitec etc etc. Get PGWP of 1 year and after that apply for PR
Its obviously not that easy as it sounds but pretty much achievable. Go for Level 7 (Graduate Diploma) or higher.
8 Lakh or so fees and everybody I know is able to earn the living expense with 20Hrs work permit. And in the Holiday time people save good money. 2nd year is full on work time and you should earn the entire fees back or even more. 3rd year is PR time. After PR and later on you may work in AUSTRALIA too!

Australia : 2 years masters = 2 years PGWP but expensive. The lowest fees are in Univ of Ballarat & Central Queensland University which is 20 Lakhs for 2yrs MBA and living expense is also high.

Ireland : UK type 1 year Masters in 1 year ... low fees in Dublin Business School / Waterford institute of technology etc which have fees around 7.5 Lakhs. Low cost of living and generally you get 1.5 to 3 Lakhs fees discount based on previous studies ,IELTS Score and interview.
1 Year PGWP and if you find a job of EUR 30K ... you may as well get the PR there.

Income
Better Lifestyle
Security
Peace
Family planning..

(You cannot even blame anyone for job) ---- Oh bro ... Study well , its a different atmosphere all together to study abroad... Surely you will get a job after sincere hard work and good grades.
(paying higher interest rates on loans ) --- Good job will pay off the entire loan in a short time.
(No one knows what is going to happen there) --- We all know what is going to happen yaar ... first few days super tuff ... after 2 months the urge to pack your bags and go home fades away. Study , Job , Eat , Sleep and Partyyyy !!!!
C'mon champ ... Stand in front of a big mirror and scream loud 5 times ... I am a winner x 5.

All the best.

**Above is from my own experience and opinions expressed are personal, kindly consult and research from other resources before taking any action**
^^ ^^ ^^

Very well said brother. Cheers! And Wish you best of luck for VISA.

plzhelpme

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
@ AZHAR THANKYOU FOR YOUR REPLY so your preferred country is Canada in terms of management field where there are more jobs for mba students,management line,commerce line.At least if not some good one,one can start with the entry level job as there are plenty after all it is the 2nd largest country right ?

For which are you going for ?
Which CAD university ?
What is the total tution fees and living expenses of 2 years ?

Oct 17, 2013
please see this
its urgent.

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-zealand-or-canada-in-terms-of-education-job-t168708.0.html

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
AzharSPP said:

Income
Better Lifestyle
Security
Peace
Family planning..

All the best.

@AZHAR..Have you applied again for canadian visa???

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
no Seema not yet ..... as planning to apply to Ireland or NZ but not very sure of future prospects..... One of my colleague is applying for NZ next week for Feb 2014 intake and would get his feedback after his 2 months or so there which means April-May 2014.

The Good news is that I have already completed my first semester of 1 year PG Int'l Business course and would complete the course by April 2014 under the fast track mode and thus could apply for Canadian Masters with 16 Years of Education.