+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visitor Visa Refused Aug 02 2018

Sofiapk

Jun 16, 2018
My friend was applied online for canada visitor visa from pakistan on july 02 2018
and just received refusal today in GCkey account as below screen short image

My previous post with all details as below

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/urgent-help-need-for-canada-visitor-visa.566345/

They refused on Grounds
1. family ties
2. Pupuse of Visit
3.Current Employment??
4. Sufficient funds??
5. Employment Prospects in country of residence?? what exactly its mean?

1. Family ties

not sure how consider family ties as was provided all required documents family registration certificates that very closed and attached sibling family members permenently reside here in pakistan in 25 years old family hours which registered and leased on her mother name and her very strong relation to her brother sisters and reside in same house from 20 years so not sure how and why they still think that NO family ties????

2. Pupuse of Visit

purpuse of visit was visit to an friend whose original canadain permenetly reside in own 5 bed room house in canada and from many months talked on skype messenger and video chatting done and then he invite to visit him canada for 4 weeks
I heared on forum that peoples whose have blood relatives in canada, got visa refused as overweight ties in canada compare to applicant original country but my friend have NO any blood relatives in canada and canadain friend was sent all required documents including detailed invitation letter as well as his 6 months bank statments, his property house proof, his employment, passport and birth certificates and still canada never consider its good purpuse visit and never even phone call to canadain friend to at least ask and confirm him if they really inviting her or not

3. Current Employment
She never did any employment as she aged just 24 and first time passport was issued in 2017 year and as she have enough money which received as gift from her siblings and parents and she have more then 4.50 Millions Pak Rupess which equal 50 thousands Canadain Dollars and she getting fix monthly income 20,000 Pak Rupess from her Govt National Savings Certificates so she NO need to do any job or employments and all daily house hold expenses covered by siblings in pakistan so not sure why consider employment? why not they consider that she have alternatively good amount of money own while she unemployed??

4. Sufficient funds??
what the hell this??? why say this while we showed full proofs that she have 100% own money more then 54 thousands Canadain dollars so its still NOT Sufficient funds for 4 weeks visits? NO any money she got as browrred or full proof of gift dead and affidate submitted with visa application that mostly money she got from her blood relative siblings (Brother sister) as well as from Parents

5. Employment Prospects in country of residence?? what exactly its mean?

in visa application form she put amount 7,500 CAD available for visit and travel expenses which funds ready in her bank accounts and ready to spend , and was not mention remaining 4 millions Pak rupess which on her name investment in Govt fix income certificates

She showed proofs of home ties as below

1. Have so closed Family members (siblings) here in pakistan permenently reside

2. Her 4 millions PKR worth of National Saving Certificates will remain here in pakistan and getting fix monthly profit which need collect every month in pakistan

3. 25 years old family house proofs show and submiited with visa application (house still on mother name and she expired years ago)

4. Her Bank accounts remain here in pakistan with around 8 Lac PKR balances (All travel expenses can additionally covered by her sibling bank account instead of her own bank balance )

but seems canadain visa office never consider above facts and not seen application carefully and just refused and send us pre made refusal letter

we submitted all documents in visa application as below

Canada invitor friend documents

1. Hand Written Notrized detailed Invitation letter from canada sponsor
2. 6 months Bank statment of canada sponsor with closing balance 10 thousands CAD+ cash
3. Canada invitor Property leased proof
4. Canada sponsor Birth Certificate + Passport color scanned
5. Bank letter (bank account confirmation certificate)
6. Canada sponsor employment confirmation letter

Her Documents pakistan

1. Passport
2. National ID Card
3. Family Registration Certificate (Nadra FRC)
4. 2 Bank accounts 6 months statments + Bank letter of account confirmation
5. Scanned copy of all National Saving Ceriticates+ Letter of statment from Govt National Savings Center
6. old family house Leased paper proof
7. Sibling (brother) Affidavit about source money gifted to her

8. Notirazed Gift Deed proof from sibling/family member that as unemployed she Fainicial Supported by siblings and got most of money in her bank accounts and certificates from parents/ sibling as gift

9. Letter of Explanation (About Source of money she have)
10. Detailed purpose of travel plan OR day-by-day itinerary
11. cover letter (we submitted 4 pages hand written cover latter of all details and explainatio)

Last edited:

Sofiapk

Jun 16, 2018
we put 7,500 CAD available for travel expenses in her bank accounts so its low amout? we must need show more then 10 thousands or more in bank which liquied and ready to spend cash?

Sofiapk

Jun 16, 2018
Bryanna please advice what we need do for get good chances of visa approval?

like need put more money in her bank accounts like 10 or 15 thousands CAD? instead of low 7,500 CAD which we showed already?

and is there must she need do any job or employment? while she already financially strong and enough money and fix monthly income she got each and every month in pakistan?

is there need she at least travel to few small countires and make travel history before again re-apply for canada visitor visa? but canada not consider UAE malaysia singapore in travel history so must need travel to at least europe countries (shegan countries)?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Quick observations (so take it with a grain of salt), but I suspect I’m pretty close to the real reasons:
  1. Family ties: saying your family is close, doesn’t prove strong ties. She would need to provide evidence of strong ties. It’s not how long she has lived in the house, but what reason does she have to return. In her situation (young, single) her ties are weak.
  2. Purpose of visit: despite not having family in Canada, IRCC suspects that her friend is likely going to be her future husband and will overstay once here to await spousal sponsorship the other issue is having no travel history, 4 weeks is too long
  3. Employment: no job, no real ties to return to and easy to overstay and she has funds to draw from if needed if she overstays
  4. Sufficient funds: the fact the money was gifted to her shows she can’t afford the trip herself
Until she can find either employment for about a year, register and pay for education or some other means to prove she needs to return, I suspect another application would result in a similar refusal. Adding more funds won’t make a difference, in fact, it would probably make it worse.

Edit: just read your other post and it seems Scylla gave you similar reasons before you applied that would result in refusal.

Ssandhu1111

Sep 4, 2019
Hello All members!

I live in Canada and Im PR here, living in here from last 7 years and since then I haven't met my family. I am getting married here in canada and I applied for my brother visitor visa to attend my wedding. When I planned my wedding, my dad was here on super visa to visit me, but due to health issues he had to go back and he left around Aug 22, 2019. and my wedding is on Sept. Since I dont have my mother( passed away in 2009) and no other family members . I really want my brother to to come and attend my wedding and do all the ceremonies a brother does for his sisters wedding( Indian culture)
Me and my fiance are thinking to postpone the wedding dates to Oct now and re apply for brothers visa.
I have attached
Marriage invitation letter
banquet hall booking
Marriage ceremony letter from temple
Photographer booking
My job letter as well self employment letter
My fiance self employment letter and his company docx
our bank statements
My fiance House papers(that he owns a property here)

Docs from my brother:

His job letter
leave letter from job( 20 days)
our property evaluation from back home
Funds in his account (14,000 dollers)

He got refusal stating following reasons:

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Could you please suggest me what to change when re applying.
I ll really appreciate your help.

Kind Regards!

Ssandhu1111

Sep 4, 2019
One of the issues is he doesn’t have a ton of ties to Pakistan because he is single and your father already has a supervisa.
We are from India. I know my dad has super visa, but he cant stay in canada fore long, bcs he has Heart issues( High Blood pressure which is uncontrolled some times). even tho when he came to see me this time( which was his first time). He had same problem, high BP plus he got swelling on his knees as well on feet. So her had to go back home.And doctor in India had advised my dad bot to go alone anywhere, even if he is going to the market or farms :(
Can you please advise me what Can make my case strong and my brother can come and help me out in wedding ceremonies. or else I have to call off my wedding :(.
Bcs its once in life time occasion and ofcourse I want my family member here.

Ssandhu1111

Sep 4, 2019
You have to try and prove that your brother has extremely strong ties to India.
Can I mention that my dad is dependent on my brother bcs of his health, since I got no other family member to look after him. My mom is no more.
and I can get letter from my dads doctor as well.

Will it work?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can I mention that my dad is dependent on my brother bcs of his health, since I got no other family member to look after him. My mom is no more.
and I can get letter from my dads doctor as well.

Will it work?
If your father was so dependent on your brother then he wouldn’t be able to leave India. Your father has also travelled to Canada recently so your argument isn’t very strong.

randybonns

Jul 5, 2019
Quick observations (so take it with a grain of salt), but I suspect I’m pretty close to the real reasons:

Family ties: saying your family is close, doesn’t prove strong ties. She would need to provide evidence of strong ties. It’s not how long she has lived in the house, but what reason does she have to return. In her situation (young, single) her ties are weak.
Purpose of visit: despite not having family in Canada, IRCC suspects that her friend is likely going to be her future husband and will overstay once here to await spousal sponsorship the other issue is having no travel history, 4 weeks is too long
Employment: no job, no real ties to return to and easy to overstay and she has funds to draw from if needed if she overstays
Sufficient funds: the fact the money was gifted to her shows she can’t afford the trip herself
Until she can
do my essay and find either employment for about a year, register and pay for education or some other means to prove she needs to return, I suspect another application would result in a similar refusal. Adding more funds won’t make a difference, in fact, it would probably make it worse.

Edit: just read your other post and it seems Scylla gave you similar reasons before you applied that would result in refusal
Hello,

That's true, saying that my family is close wasn't enough too. I prepared all the documents for my sister likewise, but she was undergoing the divorce process then and it influenced the decisions I guess. She is 41 now, and we think to apply once again.

umairmuzamil

Nov 7, 2019
I got the same rejection in November 2016, and they had the valid reason as I did not mention my brother who was already living in Canada. Since I was planning to travel to the other province and he lives in the western side of the country. They gave the same reasons of refusal, however my question is:
Now I am applying for canadian immigration for the same province where my brother lives, will the previous rejection impact on my immigration file? As i had not disclosed my family information in canada earlier?