+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visitor visa refusal even raised multiple webform prior to the decision come

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
They already clearly mentioned on their website any new information or additional documents will not be considered once you click on submit button and pay the fees. So double-check everything before you submit your application.

Hard to believe that you forgot to mention US refusals when the question clearly asks for it. These things are etched in your memory forever. The question is there to jog your memory. Even if you forget about it, it is hard to convince a visa officer to verify your true intention a second time. It is not like face to face interview. The decision is made on presented documents.

Chlowi

Apr 28, 2023
They already clearly mentioned on their website any new information or additional documents will not be considered once you click on submit button and pay the fees. So double-check everything before you submit your application.

Hard to believe that you forgot to mention US refusals when the question clearly asks for it. These things are etched in your memory forever. The question is there to jog your memory. Even if you forget about it, it is hard to convince a visa officer to verify your true intention a second time. It is not like face to face interview. The decision is made on presented documents.
in the course of filling out my form, was trying to get the exact years for the refusals , US and Ireland , while at it , I skipped to the next question and that was how I totally forgot to return to that question before submission . I only discovered several months later of this grave mistake . I did write to inform them of this mistake but I guess it was too late, refusal came in two weeks after .