+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visitor visa printing

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hi,

We have recently applied for Canada Visitor Visa (for my wife) from US. My wife is planning to travel to India for sometime.. if visa is approved and if she is in india by then. Can we get the visa printed in india in nearest consulate by any exceptions or is it mandatory to send passport to address provided by consulate for printing.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi,

We have recently applied for Canada Visitor Visa (for my wife) from US. My wife is planning to travel to India for sometime.. if visa is approved and if she is in india by then. Can we get the visa printed in india in nearest consulate by any exceptions or is it mandatory to send passport to address provided by consulate for printing.
Pre-covid it was possible, and I'm sure it's doable now too.
Once you get approval message, send IRCC a webform and they will get it sorted.

ashiashi

Mar 12, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Hi I am in a similar situation and trying to work around it, so i applying for a new visa for my mom who have placed to visit me (Canada) and my sister (US) this summer. her US visa is valid till 2028 but Canada visa is expiring in June 2021. to not disrupt our plans I applied for a new visitor visa for her on 11th march and got biometrics letter today. Now the VACs in India are not open yet so I was thinking if she can travel to my sister's in the USA and submit her biometrics there. is that ok or we need a special permission or that. Also, once her PPR comes in can she submit her Indian passport in the US to be stamped with the new Canada visitor visa. Please help me with this question?