+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visitor Visa Information

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
Hi,
My All Dear Friends,
How Are You i Hope You Doing Good Job Here My Self Abdulrehman & im From Pakistand And Currently Working in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
im Here in United Arab Emirates Since Last 4 Year's. i Got Just United State Of America ( U.S.A ) Visitor B1/B2 Non immigrant Visa Of 5 Year After 1 Month i Applay For Canada
Visitor Visa in Can Plus Catagory in September 23,2023 But Actually i Have Not Given Biometrics Just Because im Already Done it in 2017 December. And After Submission i Saw On My Application Not Update My Old Biometrics On My iRCC Portal i Contact With iRCC Through Web Form And They Updated On My Portal On 18 October 2023 , And Now My Background/Eligibility Checking Since 26 October 2023 May i Ask About it That My Application On Final Route While im Already Submit 1 More Web Form And Ask ABout My Process. i Need Support That How Long They Take My Application Process.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
My All Dear Friends,
How Are You i Hope You Doing Good Job Here My Self Abdulrehman & im From Pakistand And Currently Working in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
im Here in United Arab Emirates Since Last 4 Year's. i Got Just United State Of America ( U.S.A ) Visitor B1/B2 Non immigrant Visa Of 5 Year After 1 Month i Applay For Canada
Visitor Visa in Can Plus Catagory in September 23,2023 But Actually i Have Not Given Biometrics Just Because im Already Done it in 2017 December. And After Submission i Saw On My Application Not Update My Old Biometrics On My iRCC Portal i Contact With iRCC Through Web Form And They Updated On My Portal On 18 October 2023 , And Now My Background/Eligibility Checking Since 26 October 2023 May i Ask About it That My Application On Final Route While im Already Submit 1 More Web Form And Ask ABout My Process. i Need Support That How Long They Take My Application Process.
This is normal. CAN+ applications often still take months.

There's really nothing you can do but wait. No one here can guess how long you may still be waiting. It's quite possible you may not have a decision yet for a few months.

Reactions: Amaan Muhammad

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
This is normal. CAN+ applications often still take months.

There's really nothing you can do but wait. No one here can guess how long you may still be waiting. It's quite possible you may not have a decision yet for a few months.
Yes Brother But Background / Eligibility Already Working And im Already Set Travel Plan in December 23 To January 2,2024 i Hope That it Should Not Be Effect On My Application.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes Brother But Background / Eligibility Already Working And im Already Set Travel Plan in December 23 To January 2,2024 i Hope That it Should Not Be Effect On My Application.
None of us can tell you if you will have a decision by your travel date.

Hopefully you haven't booked tickets yet. You should not book airline tickets (unless they are fully refundable) until you have an approved visa.

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
None of us can tell you if you will have a decision by your travel date.

Hopefully you haven't booked tickets yet. You should not book airline tickets (unless they are fully refundable) until you have an approved visa.
No No im Not Book Any Ticket Because i Know When My Decision Will Be Finalize Then i Book My Travel Ticket.

Reactions: scylla

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
I believe, CAN+ is a dead category.
In practice, I have never seen any difference in processing or outcome of CAN+ vs Regular applications.

My own CAN+ category application was processed after 65 days when the processing time was 27 days in my country.

Moreover, in your case, you got a B1/B2 US visa but you didnt used it, and you applied Canada visa. This could be a red flag for IRCC.
Lets be hopeful and wait for the outcome.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
My All Dear Friends,
Have a US visa without having visited the US and returned to your home country doesn’t tend to help your application get approved. In general Canada wants to see that you have visited certain countries and returned home and followed the immigration policies. It is also much more difficult to secure a TRV if living in a 3rd country because your ties to your home country are typically not as strong when living abroad.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
In practice, I have never seen any difference in processing or outcome of CAN+ vs Regular applications.

My own CAN+ category application was processed after 65 days when the processing time was 27 days in my country.

Moreover, in your case, you got a B1/B2 US visa but you didnt used it, and you applied Canada visa. This could be a red flag for IRCC.
What Was Your Finall Decision ?

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
I was approved and I visited Canada for 7 days and came back in beginning of September 2023.
How Much Can Plus Visa Ratio in Current Situation As Your Opinion ?
And One More Question That i Submit My Visitor Visa Application On The Date Of 23, September 2023 And iRCC Updated My Old Biometrics On Date 18, October 2023 When i Raise Web Form And Asked About it After Very Next Day Updated From Their Side And Now My Background And Eligibility Are Same In Progress Till The Date of 26, October 2023. But Not Any New Update Receive Yet.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
How Much Can Plus Visa Ratio in Current Situation As Your Opinion ?
And One More Question That i Submit My Visitor Visa Application On The Date Of 23, September 2023 And iRCC Updated My Old Biometrics On Date 18, October 2023 When i Raise Web Form And Asked About it After Very Next Day Updated From Their Side And Now My Background And Eligibility Are Same In Progress Till The Date of 26, October 2023. But Not Any New Update Receive Yet.
As I said earlier,
The ratio is same, CAN+ doesnt help in any sense.
You have to wait, the processing time keeps increasing from time to time. Be patience, it will take time to get your decision.

beenee

Nov 2, 2023

I have applied for TRV for my parents on Nov 10th and they just received their US visa on 18th October. I want them to visit me in the US in summer and wanted to take a trip with them for the Alaska Cruise that disembarks in Vancouver. They were refused US visa when they first applied in 2018 and were given a 214b form- which I mentioned in the form I filled out. I have booked their US tickets for next summer but forgot to add it in additional proof. Do you think I can still add that after I have submitted the application? Asking about it since you mentioned how not having travelled to the US can be seen as red flag.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
I have applied for TRV for my parents on Nov 10th and they just received their US visa on 18th October. I want them to visit me in the US in summer and wanted to take a trip with them for the Alaska Cruise that disembarks in Vancouver. They were refused US visa when they first applied in 2018 and were given a 214b form- which I mentioned in the form I filled out. I have booked their US tickets for next summer but forgot to add it in additional proof. Do you think I can still add that after I have submitted the application? Asking about it since you mentioned how not having travelled to the US can be seen as red flag.
you can raise a web form and explain the trip and add the details and docs,