+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visit visa

Michael096

Dec 31, 2023
Hello please can someone help answer my question,I applied for Canada visit visa ..for prove of funds I have $26000 dollars I have a good cash inflow for 6 months , is that a lump sum
I have a trade history
Now for proof home tie I submitted my marriage certificate and my child birth certificate. seconly the birth certificate has male as my daughter gender instead of female
Thirdly :my company leave letter there was a mistake made in the date d leave started and d end of d leave in the letter
Please will this errors affect my visit visa application?
I found out after I submitted
I called my company to inform them they said it’s typographical error
What’s should I do next and what’s ur suggestion

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello please can someone help answer my question,I applied for Canada visit visa ..for prove of funds I have $26000 dollars I have a good cash inflow for 6 months , is that a lump sum
I have a trade history
Now for proof home tie I submitted my marriage certificate and my child birth certificate. seconly the birth certificate has male as my daughter gender instead of female
Thirdly :my company leave letter there was a mistake made in the date d leave started and d end of d leave in the letter
Wait for a response. You can raise a webform with updated BC and job letter, but those would not be reasons for refusal. So you have $26k in cash in your bank account. Do your spouse and children have their own accounts for living expenses or do they share the account for you. That may not be a lot of money, depending why and how long you are visiting Canada and they still have living expenses.

Michael096

Dec 31, 2023
Michael096, post: 10709261, member: 1178523"]
I have a travel history
[/QUOTE]
Wait for a response. You can raise a webform with updated BC and job letter, but those would not be reasons for refusal. So you have $26k in cash in your bank account. Do your spouse and children have their own accounts for living expenses or do they share the account for you. That may not be a lot of money, depending why and how long you are visiting Canada and they still have living expenses.
Thank you so much for your response atleast I can have a deep breath ….my wife has her own Account, my daughter is just 2 years I didn’t submit any of their information except names ,marriage certificate,and birth certificate of my child
My durations of stay is 10 days (I included 4$k ) as my expenses during my visit excluding flight)
Secondly raising a web form will it delay my final decision wait time?
Again I have travel history
I entered Hungary from Ukraine..but I didn’t state in my form that I visited Hungary for few days will it affect my application too as misrepresentation ?? Am so sorry for my lengthy questions
I also submitted my hotel reservation and a letter of introduction from my company
But for the leave request they issued me this is where they interchanged the leave date.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a travel history
Thank you so much for your response atleast I can have a deep breath ….my wife has her own Account, my daughter is just 2 years I didn’t submit any of their information except names ,marriage certificate,and birth certificate of my child
My durations of stay is 10 days (I included 4$k ) as my expenses during my visit excluding flight)
I entered Hungary from Ukraine..but I didn’t state in my form that I visited Hungary for few days will it affect my application too as misrepresentation ?? Am so sorry for my lengthy questions
I also submitted my hotel reservation and a letter of introduction from my company
But for the leave request they issued me this is where they interchanged the leave date.
[/QUOTE]
Why are you coming to Canada without your family? That will be a question IRCC may consider when reviewing your application. Entering another country is not misrepresentation.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I have a travel history
[/QUOTE]

But WHY do you want to visit Canada ? You’ve left out that important tidbit.
And as mentioned you’re leaving your family behind

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Why are you coming to Canada without your family? That will be a question IRCC may consider when reviewing your application. Entering another country is not misrepresentation.
[/QUOTE]

What is your citizenship? Are you Ukrainian? Are you currently living in Ukraine?