+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visit visa apply 19th August

preet808

Sep 9, 2023
The application was received on Saturday, August 19th 2023.
Processing your background check.
A review of your eligibility has not been started yet.
We do not need any additional documents.
We do not need any medical exam.
We do not need an interview.

Nkraiindia

Jul 30, 2023
they just sleep after sending our applications for background check
for my application more than 3 months application still in background check
no any update after 25th May

satishivaturi

Feb 26, 2019
The application was received on Saturday, August 19th 2023.
Processing your background check.
A review of your eligibility has not been started yet.
We do not need any additional documents.
We do not need any medical exam.
We do not need an interview.
Hey... My mother had submitted her application on 21st Aug 23. She completed her biometrics on 4th Sep 23. As per the tracker - her eligibility got completed last week itself but the profile is not updated yet.

I would like to stay connected with you to track progress related to the applications. Is there any whatsapp group for Indian TRV applicants? Otherwise I created this group - https://chat.whatsapp.com/Itp77PZXqKM3v4qsJ5uLQw

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
they just sleep after sending our applications for background check
for my application more than 3 months application still in background check
no any update after 25th May
You application has needs manual processing which is why it has taken so long and may be going through an office that has slow processing as well. Assume you application is not straightforward for one reason or anther

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
You application has needs manual processing which is why it has taken so long and may be going through an office that has slow processing as well. Assume you application is not straightforward for one reason or anther
that sounds funny in this day and age and canada is a highly developed country . why do you need manual processing? dont they have access to world wide database? Five eye and such.

Nkraiindia

Jul 30, 2023
I don't understand what actually you want to say ???

Ashwin Lobo

Sep 14, 2020
Visitor visa from India
Applied : 19th August
BIL: 19th August
Bio completed : 23rd August
PPR: 8 September
Passport sent for stamping: 11th September
Passport Stamped : 13th September.

satishivaturi

Feb 26, 2019
@Ashwin Lobo Thanks for sharing the timelines. Is this the 1st time you applied for the visitor visa? Does the person you applied for has got US visa too? Just want to understand what worked really well to get the application processed soon and smooth

Nkraiindia

Jul 30, 2023
Hi Guys My application status just updated today
nothing changed in tracker
status updated in New portal IRCC
Application submitted 13 May 2023
Biometric done 25 may
Eligibility completed today
BVL 16 September today
Final decision 16 sept. 2023 today
visitor visa refused for generic reasons
you do not meet the eligibility
I don't know what to do now ???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys My application status just updated today
nothing changed in tracker
status updated in New portal IRCC
Application submitted 13 May 2023
Biometric done 25 may
Eligibility completed today
BVL 16 September today
Final decision 16 sept. 2023 today
visitor visa refused for generic reasons
you do not meet the eligibility
I don't know what to do now ???
What are the generic reasons? Order GCMS notes is your next step. What is your profile? Funds? Ties? Reasons to travel? Live in country of citizenship?

Nkraiindia

Jul 30, 2023
am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in
your country of residence.
• You have limited employment possibilities in your country of residence.

see above reasons
my nationality is indian
living in uae
applied from uae
showed 6 months bank statements in 2 accounts India and uae
total 16000 aed
reason for travel is visit canada as tourist and tour some places in Ontario Vancouver and British Columbia

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in
your country of residence.
• You have limited employment possibilities in your country of residence.

see above reasons
my nationality is indian
living in uae
applied from uae
showed 6 months bank statements in 2 accounts India and uae
total 16000 aed
reason for travel is visit canada as tourist and tour some places in Ontario Vancouver and British Columbia
Not generic reasons at all. How long were you going to Canada? So you only showed around $6k Cdn? Those funds are not enough to come to Canada. After airfare, you are showing that using all your funds for a visit. Ontario to Vancouver is thousands of miles so need to pay for air fare within Canada. You don’t live in India so that is another issue. What is your job because IRCC doesn’t believe you make enough to return and if your funds of $6k is correct, you cannot afford to visit Canada.