+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visa

rasma1011

May 22, 2019
Sir,

My visa application was rejected under the following grounds

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
  2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
My husband was going to accompany me, and his visa application was also rejected under the same clause.

I was travelling to attend a conference at Canada as a part of my PhD research work. My travel is being partially funded by the Institute and we were ready to bear the additional expenses. I have also attached the no objection certificate from my institute, in which it is clearly written that I need to join my institute after the visit.

Kindly help me to resolve the issue so that I can reapply for the visa and avoid the rejection this time.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rasma

Linda Saaman

Jul 5, 2018
Sir,

My visa application was rejected under the following grounds

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
  2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
My husband was going to accompany me, and his visa application was also rejected under the same clause.

I was travelling to attend a conference at Canada as a part of my PhD research work. My travel is being partially funded by the Institute and we were ready to bear the additional expenses. I have also attached the no objection certificate from my institute, in which it is clearly written that I need to join my institute after the visit.

Kindly help me to resolve the issue so that I can reapply for the visa and avoid the rejection this time.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rasma
If your husband is working add his work documents,properties and payslips to show some ties back to his country and make sure he has enough money in his bank account (about $10000 or more) for bank statement and add it to documents to be submitting also state a good reason why he’ll return back in his application letter but the purpose of travel is not really strong if you stated he was going to accompany you in his application

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Where are you travelling from and what is your citizenship? That may factor into your approval. It would be best if your husband stayed at home because you would have stronger ties back home that way. Do you have a previous travel history to other countries like the US, UK, Australia, etc.?

rasma1011

May 22, 2019
Where are you travelling from and what is your citizenship? That may factor into your approval. It would be best if your husband stayed at home because you would have stronger ties back home that way. Do you have a previous travel history to other countries like the US, UK, Australia, etc.?
Thank you for your reply.

I am considering this aspect. In my rejection letter they have shown concern about my financial status. So should I submit my bank statement or any property documents?

Kindly advise.

Thank you.

Regards, Rasma

rasma1011

May 22, 2019
If your husband is working add his work documents,properties and payslips to show some ties back to his country and make sure he has enough money in his bank account (about $10000 or more) for bank statement and add it to documents to be submitting also state a good reason why he’ll return back in his application letter but the purpose of travel is not really strong if you stated he was going to accompany you in his application
I am planning to reapply for my travel

This time I am not submitting for my husband's visa.

What documents should I submit to prove my financial status?

Will submitting to and fro tickets would be supportive or is it a bad idea?

I have only 25 days left, Will I be able to get my visa on time?

Kindly advise. Regards, Rasma

rasma1011

May 22, 2019
Hi,

My visa application got rejected.

What is the procedure for reapplying for the visa?

Kindly advise.

Thank you. Regards, Rasma

Linda Saaman

Jul 5, 2018
I am planning to reapply for my travel

This time I am not submitting for my husband's visa.

What documents should I submit to prove my financial status?

Will submitting to and fro tickets would be supportive or is it a bad idea?

I have only 25 days left, Will I be able to get my visa on time?

Kindly advise. Regards, Rasma
Go through the same procedures used
You would have to add your work documents,payslips,properties if possible and most important your 3or 6months bank statement with enough money ($10000 or more as closing balance)Plus other documents concerning your conference and documents from your institution indicating you’re a student and they’re funding your trip