+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visa status meaning in VFS

aswini

Jul 7, 2014
HI,

I have applied my ICT work visa on Jun6 and today my work permit application status is showing as
"Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 07/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection"

The above statement is meant for Visa approved? or Rejected?

How do we consider it. If anyone got such kind of msgs and if so what is the result of your status? Please post your suggestions.

-Aswini

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
aswini said:
HI,

I have applied my ICT work visa on Jun6 and today my work permit application status is showing as
"Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 07/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection"

The above statement is meant for Visa approved? or Rejected?

How do we consider it. If anyone got such kind of msgs and if so what is the result of your status? Please post your suggestions.

-Aswini
It depends Aswini its a 50-50 my 2 friends got a message like that but one of them got a refused decision..goodluck I hope its approved

aswini

Jul 7, 2014
Thank you.

On the same day, I applied for my spouse and his application status is still showing as 'being processed'. I heard dependant applicants also will process along with the main applicant.

But my case, mine is dispatched and my spouse one is still with them. Hoping for the best...

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aswini said:
Thank you.

On the same day, I applied for my spouse and his application status is still showing as 'being processed'. I heard dependant applicants also will process along with the main applicant.

But my case, mine is dispatched and my spouse one is still with them. Hoping for the best...
Did you do upfront medical? if not did they ask you for medical?

aswini

Jul 7, 2014
I have done the medical on the same day for my spouse as well.
They didn't come back with any queries/questions.

There is no mail as well after dispatching the passport. Hopefully I will receive the passport today.

bhagat

Jun 27, 2014
Hi dear friends,

Help needed....

Today a decision has been made on my brothers work visa application for Canada from UK and he got refused due to following reasons
1. Travel history
2. Immigration status in UK
3. Purpose of visit

All 3 reasons are totally nonsense because no body can challenge him about his travel history, immigration status in UK and purpose of visit. He has excellent travel history as he has chenegan (euro) visa and travelled to Germany as well. He has never violated any law in UK since living there. He has been travelling to India back and forth. We had attached all the required documents like all passport visa stamps and proof of valid status in UK.
Secondly he is currently on Post study work visa in UK which is valid until August 23, 2014. He has completed his business studies over there prior to that and currently working.
And he got a job offer from Canadian employer to apply for visa.

I have discussed with our Immigration consultant in Canada who filed his work visa and he said that we should go in to court and challenge visa office decision. What do you think about it? Anyway I am thinking about hiring a immigration lawyer here for appeal.
Please advise.....
Thanks.

sunna_88

Oct 21, 2014
Hi ,Even i have got the same status, could anyone of u help if u have got this passport status and the outcome of it?

aswini

Jul 7, 2014
Canada Visa Rejection will be an issue to US H1

Hello,

My Canada Visa got rejected in Jul-2014 due to LMO issue.
This year am applying H1 through my employer. Will there be any problem for H1 visa lottery/Stamping due to Canada visa rejection.
Please suggest.

-Aswani