+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visa stamping time & details of further things after submission of online application of visi

Extech

Apr 10, 2018
Hi,

I have submitted online visitor visa application attached with necessary documents on 26th March 2018. On the next day on 27th, I have received mail as your application is received & updated. now my query is when should I get confirmation mail of approved visa & how much time they will take for stamping as I am leaving India on 18th April to UK and from UK to Canada, will be traveling on 26th April . Could you please help ?

goud

Mar 7, 2008
Hi,

I have submitted online visitor visa application attached with necessary documents on 26th March 2018. On the next day on 27th, I have received mail as your application is received & updated. now my query is when should I get confirmation mail of approved visa & how much time they will take for stamping as I am leaving India on 18th April to UK and from UK to Canada, will be traveling on 26th April . Could you please help ?
> Same Boat... Applied for my parent's visitor Visa on 26th March 2018. No Update so far...