+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada visa rejected. help!

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
just got rejection letter. before I had applied for US and I had been rejected 2 times. In visa application, my agent had check the no option on us refusal category by mistake and print out the form. when I check the visa form, I found the mistake and again corrected it. but during the apply of visa form, the form was misplaced and the wrong form was gone. In refusal application, usa refusal option was main reason.. what to do next? should I reapply? I am confused.

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Yea same happened with another guy on this forum, he was rejected from UK, Sweeden and Australia then he applied for Canada their also rejected.

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
what exactly is the wording of the letter?
in other reason it was checked in the refusal letter. and it stated that you failed to disclose the recent and prior refusal of US visa. this creates serious questions and decrease overall creditibility.
and the purpose of visit was also checked.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
I will. but can anyone tell me what to write in the explanation letter?
this has happened with lot of people. Agents/Consultant always mess up the application. You should just write a good explainaton letter that it is human error and you had no intentions to hide it.

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
thanks a lot. I will try my best. can we say that agent/consultant did it. and have anyone got visa after reapplying like in this case?
this has happened with lot of people. Agents/Consultant always mess up the application. You should just write a good explainaton letter that it is human error and you had no intentions to hide it.[/QUOT
this has happened with lot of people. Agents/Consultant always mess up the application. You should just write a good explainaton letter that it is human error and you had no intentions to hide it.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
thanks a lot. I will try my best. can we say that agent/consultant did it. and have anyone got visa after reapplying like in this case?
Yes, you can definitely say that. I only know one case where the person write in his explanation letter that his form was completed by a non-IRCC licensed consultant who did not have much experience completing the forms so he made the mistake.

krnsingh

May 29, 2017
Yes, you can definitely say that. I only know one case where the person write in his explanation letter that his form was completed by a non-IRCC licensed consultant who did not have much experience completing the forms so he made the mistake.
thanks alot again.. u have boosted my confidence. and what was the result of that person's case? did he got visa?

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
How would they know you got rejected a US visa?!
as far as I know, unlike other embassies, the US embassy does NOT stamp passports if denied a visa (I was denied before I was granted it, so I suppose they wouldn't know)
also where exactly is this question of US visa denial? I have filled the study permit forms and about to submit, and I do not remember seeing this question :/

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
How would they know you got rejected a US visa?!
as far as I know, unlike other embassies, the US embassy does NOT stamp passports if denied a visa (I was denied before I was granted it, so I suppose they wouldn't know)
also where exactly is this question of US visa denial? I have filled the study permit forms and about to submit, and I do not remember seeing this question :/
Lol .. Digital age. They share info

Reactions: bimboajayi