+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada visa funds

M

Melanie86

Hi, i am applying for my student visa, I paid the 1st yr tuition fees n have a student loan sanction letter of $20000.00 against a fresh FD. would i have to show ny other supporting financial documents since the FD in barely a month old?
Also i am going to apply in the general category, since previously i was declined due to a stupid mistake, so is tax returns necessary since i have work experience?

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Melanie86 said:
Hi, i am applying for my student visa, I paid the 1st yr tuition fees n have a student loan sanction letter of $20000.00 against a fresh FD. would i have to show ny other supporting financial documents since the FD in barely a month old?
Also i am going to apply in the general category, since previously i was declined due to a stupid mistake, so is tax returns necessary since i have work experience?
ya u need to add your whole property valuation, ur or ur supporter's bank statements, if ur supporter is filing income tax returns u can add returns in financial support documents.

raghav001

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 July 2011
IELTS Request
you need to show from where the money from the fresh fd came.... for example you sold your jewellery, property or some other sources... you need to tell the embassy about it...

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
raghav001 said:
you need to show from where the money from the fresh fd came.... for example you sold your jewellery, property or some other sources... you need to tell the embassy about it...
hey comeon buddy why like so..... See i made a fd of 11lakh cash and bank aproved me a loan of 10lakh te ma ta kite mnsn ne kita k mere kol eh pasa kitho aea na he koi proof laea k ma ena amnt kitho arange kita ha.....so now vo and embasy have focus only on a valid loan not on how applicant arrange it....its not a issue any how a applicant can arrange amount to make a fd for loan but the point is that loan must be valid loan not fake..... Growup buddy growup....

raghav001

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 July 2011
IELTS Request
everything from my personal knowledge and opinion does not constitute any kind of advise...

Ofcourse Loan Letter is one of the fundamental requirement, the CHC has put the burden on the bank to check the financial stability of the student (earlier CHC) has to do that. Our main concern should be that student is able to pursue his studies with the available amount. Anybody can arrange 10 lakh (you mean from black money, or from burrowing from a relative so when you get the visa you return the money and finish)

my friend you grow up, bank issued you a loan letter because you gave 100% liquefied gaurantee in form of cash deposit. any bank can issue you that.

my apprehension was that in past i came to know of cases where visa was rejected "your assets do not match your income","your savings do not look good in light of your income".

In india showing a 10 lakh cash is a big big big thing... because it has to be white money where are the tax returns and PAN number all etc.

but again it all depends on visa officer i was just giving my opinion and all as i am not a expert on this...

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
raghav001 said:
everything from my personal knowledge and opinion does not constitute any kind of advise...

Ofcourse Loan Letter is one of the fundamental requirement, the CHC has put the burden on the bank to check the financial stability of the student (earlier CHC) has to do that. Our main concern should be that student is able to pursue his studies with the available amount. Anybody can arrange 10 lakh (you mean from black money, or from burrowing from a relative so when you get the visa you return the money and finish)

my friend you grow up, bank issued you a loan letter because you gave 100% liquefied gaurantee in form of cash deposit. any bank can issue you that.

my apprehension was that in past i came to know of cases where visa was rejected "your assets do not match your income","your savings do not look good in light of your income".

In india showing a 10 lakh cash is a big big big thing... because it has to be white money where are the tax returns and PAN number all etc.

but again it all depends on visa officer i was just giving my opinion and all as i am not a expert on this...
ohhhhh buddy now forget abt cash gurnt... When u go to a bank for a loan and says that i need a loan bank wl not pass u a loan bcs ur sayng i need it :D u need hold something in bank for grnty it may b ur home or other property and if u do so bank wl clearly mnsn that we have pasd a loan behalf of this this... So vo embasy no need to wory abt nd they dont ask u ny qustion abt it how and why u hold ur property in bank in loan term if loan is suficient. Other thing vo or embasy may excuse in case of cash need in a bank acnt. Like in case we need to show 7 8 lakh in acnt as cash 6months old and u didn't have it in acnt nd u arange thin amnt and deposite in acnt in short short intervals like one instalment today second after 1 week third after 1week on this they excuse that one side u r holding ur property in bank and now ur depositing larg amnt in short intrvals what is this? But in loan they r no need to wory abt this they need only pasd a secure and suficnt loan.. :p

M

Melanie86

the thing is i have borrowed the money from relatives so i cannot show any source. will a bank letter from the manager stating that the funds are genuine suffice?

M

Melanie86

Raghav i do understand ur point as this was also my main concern since i cannot show the source for the amount. i am going to also attach a letter from the branch manager and since this is genuine and can be easily verified, i am keeping my fingers crossed :'(

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Melanie86 said:
the thing is i have borrowed the money from relatives so i cannot show any source. will a bank letter from the manager stating that the funds are genuine suffice?
when u deposite money in bank and complete all requirments and make a estimate that how much loan amnt u need and in concern of this u deposite required amnt as proposed by bank to make fd then this mean u fulfl requirments and bank pass u a secure loan and mention that we ha sectioned a secure loan against this fd of this amnt. Bank manager cant excuse why u borow money they need only amount as much they need to make fd. When u deposite money in bank acnt then this is ok.

M

Melanie86

k raghav got it, but i am going to give it a shot since i do not have the time to break the FD and put the funds in my bank account
also just for curiosity do u tink the college will provide me with an extension on the starting date of the college? since the college starts on 16 th sept i fear that my visa will not be processed in time

raghav001

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 July 2011
IELTS Request
@ melanie.... this is my personal opinion.... its perfectly okay to burrow money from you relative... the main thing is disclosing the source from where it came... i re-stress black or white money, genuinely earned? in your case you have no option but to go ahead... but keep a "sponsorship letter" from the relative ready... if the consulate have any concern regarding your "recent" cash deposit you can state that they are one of the person who are sponsoring me for this...

@garcha saab... don't get too deep in the discussion main sirf apna viewpoint state kita c ki there is a chance that chc my cause concern about the recent cash deposits... hor kuch nai...

M

Melanie86

@raghav, sure i will but then der are around 5 relatives from whom i have collected the money...... I am crossing my fingers

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happygarcha said:
ya u need to add your whole property valuation, ur or ur supporter's bank statements, if ur supporter is filing income tax returns u can add returns in financial support documents.
YES HE IS RIGHT AS MY BOTHER TOO SHOWED THE INCOME TAX RETURNS BUT WHILE GETTING LOAN HE DIDNT NEED TO SHOW FROM WHERE THE MONEY CAME !!!TAKE THE HAELP OF OTHERS TOO LIKE WELL EXPERIANCED CONSULTANT BUT I THINK U SHOULDNT SHOW THE MONEY HAS COME FRM UR RELATIVE BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT UR FAMILY BACKGROUND IS NOT SO WELL TRY TO TAKE HELP FRM CONSULTANT GOOD ONE!!OK

raghav001

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 July 2011
IELTS Request
This is not the right approach. Visa officer is not a fool. I talk to my bank manager and he told me that all High Value Transactions are being monitored by the Tax Dept. and Consulate. People do not understand this and think their application is ok.

I REPEAT MY POINT VISA OFFICER MAY CAUSE CONCERN REGARDING THE SOURCE OF YOUR SAVINGS OR RECENT DEPOSITS SIMPLY. OK.

Visa officer never mentions in the rejection that "Your source of income is not satisfactory" he will simply give another rejection.

@GSAA & Garcha... jyade smart na bano ok. Naale jis bande baare jyada pata na hove usnu pagal nai kahida. Being a respectful punjabi i am closing this topic here and now. Naale canada ja k aa kamm na kreyo toliya teaman bana k doosre bande da fuddu khicho ok.

Best of luck for you both!!!!

Gsaa said:
YES HE IS RIGHT AS MY BOTHER TOO SHOWED THE INCOME TAX RETURNS BUT WHILE GETTING LOAN HE DIDNT NEED TO SHOW FROM WHERE THE MONEY CAME !!!TAKE THE HAELP OF OTHERS TOO LIKE WELL EXPERIANCED CONSULTANT BUT I THINK U SHOULDNT SHOW THE MONEY HAS COME FRM UR RELATIVE BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT UR FAMILY BACKGROUND IS NOT SO WELL TRY TO TAKE HELP FRM CONSULTANT GOOD ONE!!OK

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
raghav001 said:
This is not the right approach. Visa officer is not a fool. I talk to my bank manager and he told me that all High Value Transactions are being monitored by the Tax Dept. and Consulate. People do not understand this and think their application is ok.

I REPEAT MY POINT VISA OFFICER MAY CAUSE CONCERN REGARDING THE SOURCE OF YOUR SAVINGS OR RECENT DEPOSITS SIMPLY. OK.

Visa officer never mentions in the rejection that "Your source of income is not satisfactory" he will simply give another rejection.

@ GSAA & Garcha... jyade smart na bano ok. Naale jis bande baare jyada pata na hove usnu pagal nai kahida. Being a respectful punjabi i am closing this topic here and now. Naale canada ja k aa kamm na kreyo toliya teaman bana k doosre bande da fuddu khicho ok.

Best of luck for you both!!!!
hello mr. asi kise da fudu ni bana rahe awe na lal pila hoi ja...ok...