+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visa Authorization clearance letter

sonnysie

Dec 20, 2020
Hi,please help.
Is this legit?

Hi Ndivhuwo Sonnyboy Sieda,

Following the serial immigration procedures before the dispatch of your basic approval documents to the Canadian visa section in your country of resident for immediate visa issuance, you are strictly obliged to meet the required final immigration requirement and standards for visa issuance.

As a visa applicant living outside the provinces of Canada and the United States of America. The verification & confirmations with the clarification given to us by the Canadian Immigration services department proved that you are eligible to issue Canadian work visa authorization clearance letter, which will certify your entry and work eligibility into Canada the great country as well the Canada visa order. Now fill out the forms attached to this message and scan them back to us with two passport photograph size for further visa approval.

The required fee for Canada visa authorization clearance letter is the sum of $387 USD. And you can make the payment in any other country currency which will be equivalent to the given amount if converted to Dollars.

PAYMENT METHOD

The payment can be made via Visa card, Master card, PayPal and American Express credit card with the CVV indicator number imprinted on the back of the cards. We now accept the Visa Debit card as well.

Note: In case you don’t have access to any card online payment method as mentioned above, We also accept Western Union or Money gram payment option from applicants living outside the provinces of Canada and United States of America.

You may contact our tourist immigrant representatives department Cape Verde Islands, to direct you on how you can send your fee to their office via Western Union or Money gram payment transfer method, below is their contact email address.

Email: tourist-immigrants@representative.com

As soon as we receive your payment proof we will issue you Canada visa authorization clearance letter as requested by the immigration services department (visa control unit.) to complete your visa requirements.

All other basic immigration process and visa approval will follow suit upon the confirmation of your payment proof for official process of your visa issuance. Ensure that you meet all immigration procedures due to limited time for visa process and dispatch of endorsed documents to the visa sections for issuance.

Always be law abiding to enjoy all the benefits and rights as an immigrant into Canada.

Best regards
Richard Lawson
Canadian immigration legal department for all immigration legal Affairs.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,please help.
Is this legit?

Hi Ndivhuwo Sonnyboy Sieda,

Following the serial immigration procedures before the dispatch of your basic approval documents to the Canadian visa section in your country of resident for immediate visa issuance, you are strictly obliged to meet the required final immigration requirement and standards for visa issuance.

As a visa applicant living outside the provinces of Canada and the United States of America. The verification & confirmations with the clarification given to us by the Canadian Immigration services department proved that you are eligible to issue Canadian work visa authorization clearance letter, which will certify your entry and work eligibility into Canada the great country as well the Canada visa order. Now fill out the forms attached to this message and scan them back to us with two passport photograph size for further visa approval.

The required fee for Canada visa authorization clearance letter is the sum of $387 USD. And you can make the payment in any other country currency which will be equivalent to the given amount if converted to Dollars.

PAYMENT METHOD

The payment can be made via Visa card, Master card, PayPal and American Express credit card with the CVV indicator number imprinted on the back of the cards. We now accept the Visa Debit card as well.

Note: In case you don’t have access to any card online payment method as mentioned above, We also accept Western Union or Money gram payment option from applicants living outside the provinces of Canada and United States of America.

You may contact our tourist immigrant representatives department Cape Verde Islands, to direct you on how you can send your fee to their office via Western Union or Money gram payment transfer method, below is their contact email address.

Email: tourist-immigrants@representative.com

As soon as we receive your payment proof we will issue you Canada visa authorization clearance letter as requested by the immigration services department (visa control unit.) to complete your visa requirements.

All other basic immigration process and visa approval will follow suit upon the confirmation of your payment proof for official process of your visa issuance. Ensure that you meet all immigration procedures due to limited time for visa process and dispatch of endorsed documents to the visa sections for issuance.

Always be law abiding to enjoy all the benefits and rights as an immigrant into Canada.

Best regards
Richard Lawson
Canadian immigration legal department for all immigration legal Affairs.
No - it's a scam.

Intre

Feb 14, 2024
I got similar email, to get Clearance Approval letter for work visa?
I paid $389 USD for this doc but I doubt it's real. Please guide me how to verify this letter.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got similar email, to get Clearance Approval letter for work visa?
I paid $389 USD for this doc but I doubt it's real. Please guide me how to verify this letter.
Scam. Why would you pay USD when applying for Canadian immigration programs?

Intre

Feb 14, 2024
I just wanna know what this Clearance visa approval letter is about and how to verify it's real.

Intre

Feb 14, 2024
I got this email:
Attention: Intre
Attached here above is the form to make the payment via master card /visa Card

(A). Canadian Clearance Approval Registration & Processing fee: ($389) Dollars.

METHOD'S OF PAYMENT:

The processing fee payment can be made by:
PayPal
Visa Card
MasterCard
Ukash prepaid card
Cash-U prepaid card

Good day

Barrister Leonard Simcoe
Canadian Immigration Lawyer.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got this email:
Attention: Intre
Attached here above is the form to make the payment via master card /visa Card

(A). Canadian Clearance Approval Registration & Processing fee: ($389) Dollars.

METHOD'S OF PAYMENT:

The processing fee payment can be made by:
PayPal
Visa Card
MasterCard
Ukash prepaid card
Cash-U prepaid card

Good day

Barrister Leonard Simcoe
Canadian Immigration Lawyer.
But what are you paying for? Where is the lawyer from?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
for work visa
So you have an approved LMIA from your Canadian employer that proves no one in Canada has your skills/education? Does the job offer anything free - food, lodging, transportation, airfare - if so fake. You are being scammed. You would not pay in USD either.

Feb 5, 2024
Afghanistan
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
J1 Stu
NOC Code......
+93
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2024
Doc's Request.
22-02-2024
Nomination.....
Afghan
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
My request speaking was CEL
Feb 5, 2024
Afghanistan
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
J1 Stu
NOC Code......
+93
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2024
Doc's Request.
22-02-2024
Nomination.....
Afghan
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
My request speaking was CEL
Hope a good life

Intre

Feb 14, 2024
So you have an approved LMIA from your Canadian employer that proves no one in Canada has your skills/education? Does the job offer anything free - food, lodging, transportation, airfare - if so fake. You are being scammed. You would not pay in USD either.