+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visa application approved

suhailchabra

Jul 28, 2018
I have just enquired on the IRCC automated no and it says we are pleased your application has been approved. At 5:02 pm it said approved now my question is what when will my passport be dispatched from NDVO to VFS Mumbai and when should I expect it to reach me. The agent will collect it on my behalf from VFS Mumbai. The status on VFS site is under process but IRCC website has confirmed it. What do you think will be the time frame soi can book my tickets accordingly it was a paper-based application.

Sahilmonga16

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
I have just enquired on the IRCC automated no and it says we are pleased your application has been approved. At 5:02 pm it said approved now my question is what when will my passport be dispatched from NDVO to VFS Mumbai and when should I expect it to reach me. The agent will collect it on my behalf from VFS Mumbai. The status on VFS site is under process but IRCC website has confirmed it. What do you think will be the time frame soi can book my tickets accordingly it was a paper-based application.
When did u applied ?